9. The Tenma household.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ''So, Rui, how was your first time meeting the others?'' Tsukasa questioned as Rui turned his head to him, carrying his bag as he smiled. ''It was fun, better than sitting at home and doing absoluetly nothing like I always do in the weekends.'' he said as he chuckled after, kind of making fun of himself. Tsukasa couldnt help but feel bad, as his smile turned into a small frown. ''Oh wow, you must've been really lonely than.'' Tsukasa said as Rui looked at him, Tsukasa realizing what he just said. ''I didnt mean it in a bad or mean way, cmon you know what I mean!'' he said loudly as the other boy giggled, both still walking to Tsukasas house. ''I know, dont worry. But I guess I was, I didnt really have much friends, but now I am glad I have the others and you, of course.'' 

Tsukasa blushed. 

As they were walking into a new part of town, Tsukasa could already see his house from afar as he pointed at it. ''Theres my house! Do you maybe wanna meet my siblings?'' he asked as Rui nodded. ''Sure! I would love to!'' Rui says as they walk over to Tsukasas home, him getting his keys out as he opens the door. As they enter the sun way already shininh as there were many windows in the house, everything being so bright and clean. ''I am home! I brought a friend with me!'' Tsukasa exclaimed as Rui covered slightly his ear as Tsukasa was screaming so loudly. 

''A friend?! Let me see let me see!'' A girl was also screaming from upstairs as she rushed down, already in her pyjamas. Another boy was up as he looked down, not saying a word for now. 

''Saki, this is Rui! And Toya you have already met him before so I shouldnt indroduce him to you.'' Tsukasa said as Toya nodded from afar, also going downstairs. ''Ah! A newbie at school I see! I am Saki!'' she said as she shook Ruis hand, the purpled haired boy having no clue what was happening just now. Everything was happening all at once. 

''Tsukasa, you know if-'' Toya tired to say as Tsukasa was already annoyed, saying: ''Yeah yeah, if mom finds out I am dead, but she isnt here yet! She doesnt have to find out I brought guests over!'' he said as Rui looked at Tsukasa, now being even more confused. ''Wait, I shouldnt be here? Are you sure I should stay?'' Rui asked as Tsukasa looked at the other. ''Its fine, dont worry! My mother is just very sceptical about this kind of stuff since she doesnt like it when Saki, Toya and me bring friends over. That happened one time when Toya brought Akito over and she got really upset.'' Tsukasa says as Rui looks around the house abit more. ''I see, but its fine if I need to leave, we can always meet up tomorrow.'' Rui said as Tsukasa sighs. 

''Dont worry! Really its fine!'' 

''If you say so..!'' Rui said, trying to make Tsukasa not more upset as he already seemed. Both boys finally took their shoes off as Saki and Toya both walked back upstairs and probably in their rooms, as Tsukasa and Rui were in the living room.  ''Your house is really nice by the way.'' Rui says as he walks around abit more, seeing a big garden from looking out the window as Tsukasa was sitting on the couch. ''Thanks! I would love to see yours one day too.'' Tsukasa says. Rui made his way over to him and sat down aswell. ''No.. trust me you dont want to, compaired to yours mine is a dumpster.'' 

Tsukasa giggled as Rui smiled at the other. ''It cant be that bad! Also do you wanna-'' Tsukasa said as he got cut pf by Saki, as she ran down the stairs, saying: ''Tsukasa! Tsukasa! There is a cockroach in my room, help!'' She screamed as she ran down stairs. ''WHAT?!'' Tsukasa said even louder ad Rui already got used to all the screaming in the house. ''Yeah, I dont know what to do... I just texted with Honami and I see the big, black bug on my carpet...'' 

Tsukasa rushed to the kitchen as he got out a bug spray and ran upstairs, Rui already hearing more screaming from upstairs. 

''Tsukasa kill it!''

''Do it yourself! You know I dont like these.. creatures!'' 

''No you do it, AH its walking around!''