12. Mistake over mistake.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶''Tsukasa and Mizuki? What are they doing?'' Rui said to himself as he quietly opened the door, trying to hear what they were saying. Mizuki was just standing still for abit, until she got closer and wrapped her arms around Tsukasas arm as she smiled, Tsukasa feeling uncomfterable but not really showing any emotion. ''Ehm.. Mizuki what are you doing..'' Tsukasa said as he tried to pull his arm away, but Mizuki holding it thightly. 

The girl knew Rui was watching so she tried to make everything look as sketchy as possible, so Rui would feel bad. ''Its just.. I know Rui told you horrible stuff about me. But I can promise you half of it isnt true. Hell, everything he said isnt true!''

''Wait what? What are you talking about!'' 

Rui was at this point confused and upset. His mind was just black as he had no clue what to think about this, all the poor boy could do was just to listen to the conversation. Tsukasa still hasnt noticed Rui, but Mizuki than positioned them so, that Rui could only see Tsukasa back and not really know whats actually happening. Turning both of them around, she quickly warpped her arms around Tsukasas hips as Rui was more than upset. ''M-Mizuki!?'' Tsukasa said as he paniced, feeling way more uncomfterable now as the other one giggled, Rui still watching from afar as he looked devistated to the ground. 

As Mizuki heard a door close, she instantly let go as Tsukasa was confused. ''What was that for?'' the boy asked as the girl giggled. ''Hehe~! Nothing really, just wait for Rui to come.'' she said with a dirty smile as she waved to Tsukasa and walked off. ''What is up with her..? She is so weird.''  Tsukasa says to himself as he turns around, seeing a glims of Ruis hair as he walks away. Now he was worried of what happened. 

The blonde instantly went over to the door as he opened it Rui turned around upset, as Tsukasa was still confused. ''Where are you going?'' Tsukasa asked as he looked into the others eyes, Rui smiling in pain. ''Why dont you go back to Mizuki since you two were having a great time.'' Rui said as Tsukasa widden his eyes, understanding what just happened and what Mizuki did. ''Nono! You dont understand I-'' Tsukasa tried to explain as he got cut off by Ruis words. ''I dont wanna hear it. Just shut it!'' Rui said as he continued going down the stairs, Tsukasa not giving up as he ran down to him, grabbing his arm. ''Just let me explain!'' the blondie shouts as Rui violently smacks the hand away. 

''Enough! Just leave me alone! You are just like everyone else!'' Rui shouts as tears slowly start to run down his cheek, his then walking away as Tsukasa stood still, paralized of what just happened. ''Thats why she... did that. To make Rui upset like he said.'' Tsukasa said to himself as he then came back to reality, running down the hallway trying to find his friend. As he pushed everyone out of the way he had no clue where he was. 

''Akito! Toya!'' Tsukasa screamed at the both of them as he ran towards them, completly out of breath. ''Huh, Tsukasa-senpai?'' Akito asked as he looked at the other confused. ''Did you see Rui anywhere? I need to find him.'' Tsukasa said, him resting on the floor as he quickly sat down as he just ran through the entire school. ''I am not sure, but I saw him go to the exit. I think he doesnt feel so well.'' Toya explained as Tsukasa got up again, leaving without saying a single word as he made his journey through the hallways once more, running to the entrance and exit of the school. 

Rui quickly wiped his tears away as he was almost out of the school, wanting to take a few days off until he would go to school again. ''I am such an idiot.'' Rui said to himself, almost making it to the bus station as he could see his bus slowly arriving from afar, only one station left. 

''RUI!'' someone screamed from behind at he instantly turned around, see Tsukasa completly out of breath running towards him. ''.. Tsukasa..? I told you to..-!'' Rui said as Tsukasa screamed ''I dont care, I wont leave you alone anytime soon! Let me explain what happened!'' Rui was annoyed at this point where he just tried to ignore the other one, turning around again as he quickly walked out of the school, wanting to cross the street, until Tsukasa grabbed his arm. ''Dont just walk away! Just let me talk! Mizuki did all of that without-'' 

''I saw what happened myself! I watched everything. You clearly know she is a horrible person but acted like I didnt tell you anything I said about her. Hell, you even let her get touchy with you! You disgust me.''

''Rui, you didnt understand it right! Just please, dont leave.'' 

''I hope I never see your face again, Tenma.''

Rui walked accross the street, leaving Tsukasa behind as he didnt bother trying anymore. Rui quickly hopping on the bus, he sat down as he could see Tsukasa still standing alone on the sidewalk, looking at him aswell. ''He is.. crying?'' Rui thought to himself as he could see slight tears running down the others eyes as he then drove away. ''It was for the good.'' Rui said to himself as he looked inside his backpack again, seeing everything he prepared just for Tsukasa. ''I should throw these away.'' Rui said to himself again, closing the backpack again as he looked outside the window, as it slowly started to rain. 

Tsukasa was still outside as it started to rain strongly, his hair and clothes slowly becoming wet as he didnt bother walking inside. ''Why didnt I do something.. all because of Mizuki..'' Tsukasa said to himself as he was still crying a tiny bit, his hair completly wet now as thunder was striking from afar. Tsukasa could hear the bell ring from afar, but he didnt bother walking inside, he walked over to a bench that was near the busstation as he sat down, completly lost and devistated. ''I loved him so much, I still do, but how am I gonna fix this...'' Tsukasa thought as he looked up in the sky, the clouds grey as some waterdrops got into his eye and making his entire face wet. 

''Dammit Rui, how cant you realize!'' Tsukasa said mad as he hit the bench, hurting his hand  on accident. Tsukasa was now sure he liked Rui, but everything felt hopeless as his hair was getting more wet, his clothes being filled with water. Soon enough a bus arrived, as Tsukasa got inside, leaving his backpack at school as he texted Toya to take it with him when he leaves. 

Texting POV:

Hey, Toya?

Oh hey. Where are you?

I am going somewhere so when school ends can you take my bag plz?

Where are you going?! I will do it but please tell me.

I am going to Rui I need to seatle things down with him

Okay, good luck.

Thank you Toya! You are a true hero!!!

No problem be careful.

''Great, now how do I find him...'' Tsukasa thought to himself as he opened his massages with Rui, trying to somehow find any link to some sort of clue of where he might be. ''Hm.. does he have any social media...'' Tsukasa says nervous as he opens his instagram, checking on verious diffirent sites but to no success. Next he quickly opened snapchat to see his user, as he smiled of happiness and clicked on it. ''Please have your location on, please have your location on...'' Tsukasa mumbled as he checked the map, seeing now where Rui was. 

He was more than happy as he was also going the exact same direction where he was. It was still raining heavily as Tsukasa was in the bus, looking at the map to see he was getting closer and closer to his destenation. Quickly getting out of the bus, he walked down the path to see he arrived. He stood near a door to see many diffirent names written near it, not knowing where to ring. ''Kamishiro! Right right...'' Tsukasa remembered as he was nervous. He wanted to press on the bell, but something was stopping him.

''Why am I so nervous now. Oh god..'' Tsukasa thought to himself as he finally pressed the bell, hopinh for someone to answer. As he heard a weird noise come from the small speaker, as a voice spoke up. ''Hello?'' A male spoke as Tsukasa new it was Rui, his smiling as he helt his hands against the wall. ''Rui please, can we talk.'' Tsukasa said as Rui was shocked, not answering for a few seconds. ''How did you find me? I told you to leave'' 

''Rui please, I wanna talk.. You never let me explain.''

''Dont you have to be at school?''

''You have to be there aswell, can I atleast just stand in the hallway, I wont go inside your apartment.''

''.... 

Sure.''

A/N: I love angst

Also sorry for the hardcore Mizuki slander I just needed some sort of villain in this story-