16. Peaceful drive.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ The sun was rising, it being 7am as Rui was already awake, excited for the trip. As he jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen, he saw his mom already awake aswell. ''Hey, darling!'' his mom greeted him as he sat down, smiling at his mother. ''Hello, today I will be leaving and I cant be late.'' Rui says as he was waiting for his food. ''Oh, yeah! Thats why you packed your bags yesterday, so when are you leaving?'' the mom asked as Rui looked at the clock. ''In about 20 minutes I would say, I wanna be there early today.'' Rui said as he started eating the food his mom gave him, trying to be as quick as possible. ''Okay, than hurry and get changed!'' his mom said as Rui nodded and got up from the chair, running over to his bedroom and opening his wardrobe. ''What should I wear?''Rui asked himself, grabbing some random clothes he found in his wardrobe, instantly putting it on. 

''Okay mom, I will brush my teeth and than I am leaving!'' Rui screamed as he rushed to the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. ''Okay Rui! Hurry a little tho.'' his mom screamed back, Rui already brushing his teeth infront of the mirror. ''I will confess to Tsukasa when we are at the classtrip, I need to. I cant hide this any longer.'' Rui thought to himself as he imagienes the perfect scenario of where he should go to tell his love to him. ''The beach would be perfect, at hight especially. Yes, thats my plan!'' Rui thought to himself again as he was done brushing his teeth, going over to the exit of the apartment as he grabbed his bags. ''Goodbye, darling, I will miss you!'' Ruis mother says as she hugs him, Rui hugging her back. ''See you soon mom!'' Rui says as he rushed out of the building and to the bus-station, being there right on time as he goes inside the bus as he sits down. 

''I wonder if Tsukasa is already there...'' Rui questioned as he could see the school for afar and a giant bus whitch had seats on the top and the bottom with staircases that lead to the top. It looked like it was rented since it also had curtains attached to the windows on the inside. Now he was even mor excited. He got out of the vehicle and of course he saw Tsukasa. ''Tsukasa-kun~!'' Rui says loudly as he goes through the crowd of students and raises his hand as he waves to Tsukasa could see him. ''Rui!'' Tsukasa says back as he hugs the other. ''I didnt expect you to come this early.'' he says as Rui giggles slightly. ''Yeah, I didnt want to come late, fufu~. Anyways, are you planning on sitting next to someone?'' Rui asked as Tsukasa nodded. 

''Of course, next to you.''

''Oh how nice of you!'' 

''Hehe, I believe we cant go inside right now, we need to get out bags inside first, but I wanna sit on the top front! downstairs are always the kids that vomit.''

''Oh wow, sure I dont mind.'' Rui said as more students were arriving, teachers also slowly coming up to the bus. Tsukasa tried to get to the front, Rui following him through the crowd of people. As both of them arrive near the bus both could see how the luggage is already being transported into the bus as Tsukasa gives his stuff the teacher first, Rui giving it to him after. ''Rui, lets go!'' Tsukasa says as he waits infront of the door and grabbing ruis hand, going to the top of the bus as they choose a seat near the front. ''I am to tall for this..'' Rui says as his head was already touching the top of the vehicle, Tsukasa laughing at the sight as both continued walking, more students going inside aswell. ''Do you want the window seat?'' Rui asked as Tsukasa waited, thinking to himself. ''Do you?'' Tsukasa asked back as Rui chuckled slighty. ''If you want the window side you can have it, Tsukasa-kun.'' 

''Oh what a gentleman you are~.'' Tsukasa said as he quickly sat down, Rui sitting down next to him. ''Do you know how long we will drive?'' Rui asked as he took his small bag out he took with him, taking a book out. ''Hm.. about 4 hours I believe.'' Tsukasa said as Rui groans in disbelief, not wanting to drive for 4 hours. ''Oh wow, atleast I have something to do while we drive.'' Rui said as he opened his first page of the boo, Tsukasa peeking over. ''I will just sleep, do you mind if I.. sleep on your shoulder maybe?'' Tsukasa asked as he blushed slighty, smiling at Rui as he looked directly at the other. ''Hehe, of course you can. If you need anything just tell me, Tsukasa-kun.'' Rui said as the blonde laid his head down on the shoulder, also holding Ruis hand as he closed his eyes, smiling. Rui didnt expect from Tsukasa to hold his hand, but he didnt mind. He found it quiet comforting as he smiled sweetly, his cheeks turning light red. 

''Okay, everyone get ready, we will head off in 5 minutes!'' MEIKO said as she went up and checked if every student was in the bus and safely secured. As Rui turns his head to the teacher he sae that she was talking to a student for quiet a long time, her having long purple hair and a dead expression in her eyes. As he was curious of what they were talking about, he saw that the teacher kissed her on the forehead as she walked away, Rui being more than confused now. ''Why did she.. ah nevermind.'' Rui thought to himself as he noticed Tsukasa fully asleep now. He gently went through the others hair once more. ''I love him so much, I thought very wrong of him yesterday. I should apologize for that soon aswell..'' Rui thought to himself as he put his head on Tsukasas, opening the book with one hand as he starts to read it, the book being on his lap. 

''We are going!'' the teacher said as there was loud cheering in the bus, Tsukasa opening his eyes as he saw the bus was starting to drive, Tsukasa smiling as he closed his eyes again, gripping onto Ruis hand even stronger. As Rui felt the sudden grab he felt his hand being basically squished as he giggled slightly, noticing Tsukasa has awaken because of the noise. ''Are you asleep?'' Rui asked as he turns his head towards the other boy. ''Mmmm.. no.. I will be sleeping now tho..'' Tsukasa said yawning as Rui blushed. ''He is so cute...''

''Well, have a good sleep, Tsukasa-kun.''

''Thank you, Rui.''

A/N: Short one again, I will try to make the next one to have maybe almost 2k words bc this one only has 1.1k....

Soz if this one was also quiet boring! D;