19. Words from the heart.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ Tsukasa and Rui were still making themselves comfterable in their new hotel-room they would be staying in for a few days. Tsukasa looks at the bed Rui was laying in, crossing his arms and blushing slightly. ''I still dont like how you got us the double-bed and not twin beds. Even tho the bed is big it feels wrong.. sleeping with you.'' he said blushing more as Rui turned his head to the other, looking at Tsukasa being flustered by the so looking king bed. ''Tsukasa-kun we wont be doing anything that you think, dont worry.'' Rui said as Tsukasas face turned entirely red. ''What do you mean?! I am not dirty minded!'' he screams out loud to him, making the other one giggle, Rui getting up from the bed and walks over to his bag. ''I wanna go to the beach soon to see what it looks like, so I will change into more suiting clothing for it.'' Rui explained as Tsukasa nodded, sitting down on the bed to notice aswell how comfterable it felt to sit and lay on it. ''The bedsheets already smell like him..'' Tsukasa mumbled to himself while Rui was gone, laying on his stomach and face down on the blankets. 

As Rui walked out of the bathroom, he had a normal t-shirt with some shorts on that weren tto long nor to short. Tsukasa looked at the other as he smiled. ''Before we go I will change aswell, I dont wanna go to the beach with jeans on.'' he complained walking over to his bag aswell, taking out some clothes and walking over to the bathroom. Rui waiting for Tsukasa he could see the sun was setting even more and more, so when they arrive they could maybe even watch the sunset together.

Tsukasa was finally finished changing as he had flipflops on, Rui looking happily at the other. ''You wanna go into the water?'' he asked as Tsukasa shook his head. ''No, number one.. its really hot outside. Number two I wanna see how the water is but I wont go into water, only my legs. '' he explained as Rui nodded, them going outside of their room and exiting the hotel. The two had no clue how to get to the beach, ecpecially since the streets werent filled with much people anymore because everyone was tired and it was becoming night. ''Lets just go down this path, there is also a small sign leading to the beach over there.'' he explained and pointed at the sign, Rui seeing it as he nodded, taking Tsukasa hand unexpectidly and walking down the path, holding hands as Tsukasa tired not to get flustered or red to much. Rui on the other hand found it very comforting as his heart became warmer and warmer, he loved Tsukasas touch more than anything. 

As the made their way to the beach, they could see how much the water was sparkling as they made it over there, other students also being near it and watching the sunset in groups. ''I would say we go further away from everyone, since I also wanna talk to you about something.'' Rui said in a serious tone, letting to of Tsukasas hand and getting on the soft, warm sand, Tsukasa following him. ''Did I do something wrong.. no he said its nothing like that but.. he seems so serious.'' Tsukasa thought to himself as he was slightly panicing of what Rui wanted to talk about with him. They continued they way accross the beach as everyone seemed to be gone where they were. Rui sat down on the sand near the water as both could see the waves loud and clear. ''This is beautiful, especially with the sunset.'' Tsukasa said as Rui looked at the other in the eyes, seeing him look to the sun. ''Yes, just like you, Tsukasa-kun.'' Rui said openly, the blonde turning his head to the other. ''H-Huh?! What do you mean..'' Tsukasa said in a more quiet voice, starring at the sand. 

''You heard me.''

''O-Oh ehm.. thank you, Rui..'' Tsukasa said as he was red again, covering his face with his hands. Rui made his way closer to the other as he removed the others hand slowly and looked Tsukasa directly in his eyes. ''Could we talk now, most people left now.'' Rui asked as Tsukasa gently slapped Ruis hand away as he wad flustered once more. ''Hehe of course..! So ehm.. what did you wanna talk about?'' Tsukasa asked, both still sitting on the ground as Rui got up, giving Tsukasa and free hand to help him up. The blonde takes the help as Rui didnt let g of the hand, holding it as he had no clue how to phrase his words correctly. ''Rui..? Is everything alright? You can let go of my hand now..'' Tsukasa said as Rui smiled gently at the other, now grabbing the other one aswell. ''Tsukasa-kun, I have something important to tell you.'' 

Tsukasa stayed silent as all he could do was look confused at Rui, hoping to not be something horrible he expected. Before Rui started his face heated up as he tried to not be as awkard as possible. 

''So.. Tsukasa-kun since the first time we met in Phoenix Wonderland where we barely even knew each other, I just.. felt something in my heart explode the moment I saw you. And as I get to know you better, I noticed how great and lovely you are. I was always so scared of love but.. when I met you I felt diffirent than for anyone other. Tsukasa..

I love you. I love you more than anything else.''

Tsukasa looked at Rui directly in the eyes as his face was about to explode, Rui looked back as he giggled slightly, letting go of Tsukasas hand. The blonde had no idea how to process any of it. ''What do I say?! He just.. confessed I.. what do I do?!'' Tsukasa thought as he paniced completly, not knowing what to say back. He put his hand over his mouth as he was in complete shock, never experienced any of this before. ''Ehm Rui I..'' tsukasa mumbles as he took a quick deep breath, trying to get himself together, clenching his fist. ''The truth is I.. I love you too, Rui.'' he said as the purple haired boy widden his eyes at first, than walking closer to the other as he put his hand around the others hip, pulling him closer to him. ''R-Rui?!'' Tsukasa said panicing as his hands were on the others chest, looking at the other directly in the eyes. ''Thank you so much, Tsukasa-kun. I am more than happy.'' Rui said as the other smiled at him. ''I am aswell.'' he said as Rui couldnt help put grab with one of his hands Tsukasas chin, lifting it up and giving the other a very pationate kiss. The blonde instantly malted into it as his cheek became even more red as he put his hands on the others shoulder while the small make-out session. 

Both let go to catch some air as there was a sring of saliva conected to both of theirs mouths, Tsukasa trying to process what just happened. '' Tsukasa-kun? Are you okay?'' Rui said in a small giggle as Tsukasa turned his head to the side, never been so flustered before. ''Yeah.. Rui you couldve told me sooner, you know?'' Tsukasa said as Rui laughed a tiny bit, giving the other one a quick kiss on the forehead, dragging him into a hug right after. ''I thought this was the perfect spot for you. God, I love you so much.'' 

''Yeah yeah.. I think we should go back now. Its already night-time and I dont want teachers to get mad at us.''

''Of course, my love~. Do you mind if I call you nicknames?'' 

''No, of course not, they are cute. Lets go!'' Tsukasa said as he grabbed Ruis hand, making their way over back to their hotel room since it was already about 8 to 9pm on the clock. They were both making their way back as they called the elavator again and walking into their room, closing the door as not a single soul was heard, only talking came from other peoples rooms. ''Okay, I wil go change, you can change here quickly if you like.'' Rui said as Tsukasa nodded, both walking over to their backpacks and taking out some stuff to sleep with. They quickly change into their new clothes, and as Rui walks out of the bathroom he could already see the other one lay in bed. ''Oh, are you sleeping?'' Rui asked, walking over to the other one, him shacking his head. ''No, I was waiting for you!'' Tsukasa says as he makes abit of space of Rui, him turning the lights off as the moon was their light source. 

As Rui lays down next to Tsukasa, the shorter one could feel his heart starting to race. ''Good night, 'kasa-kun.'' Rui says as he turns his back to Tsukasa, not expecting much. ''G-Good night..'' he says quickly, Tsukasa having the weird urge to just cling onto Rui, hugging him and falling asleep in his arms. ''Dammit, Tsukasa get yourself together!'' he thinks to himself while slapping his own cheeks abit, until he got up, sitting and looking over to Rui. ''Rui..?'' Tsukasa asked as the other one turned around, confused. ''Whats up?'' Rui asked, Tsukasa laying down next to Rui and hugging him from the front, sinking his face into Ruis chest. ''I didnt know you were that clingy, thats cute~.'' Rui said, giving the other a kiss on the forehead while petting his head. ''I love you.'' Tsukasa said as Rui was blushing at the answer, seeing his new boyfriend look up like a puppy. ''I.. I love you to, darling.'' Rui said and gave him a kiss on the lips, until Tsukasa sunk his face back into Ruis chest, falling asleep. 

A/N: OMG OMG GAY PEOPLE!

ALSO THIS STORY ISNT QUIET FINISHED YET... ONE LAST CHAPTER IS TO BE DONE FOLKS!!! 

Also soz for cringe