17. A new friend.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ The bus still driving, Rui almost finished reading his book as Tsukasa was still asleep, holding Ruis hand. The sun was already high up in the sky, 4 hours almost passing as they dont seem to be there at all. Rui officially finished his book as he put it away in his bag, looking at Tsukasa. ''I am bored but.. I dont wanna wake him up...'' Rui thinks to himself, looking at the others face and inspecting his features. ''He has such an adorable face..'' the boy thought to himself once more, as the bus suddently stopped, the teacher walking up. ''Okay kids! We are taking a break! Outside is a small cafe where you can use the toilet and grab something to eat. You all have 45 minutes.'' she said as she walked off again, everyone standing up and making their way to the outside. 

''Hey, Tsukasa-kun..?'' Rui asked quietly as he let go of Tsukasas hand, trying to wake him up. ''Hmmm...'' Tsukasa let out as Rui sighs, not knowing what to do. ''Tsukasa-kun there is a bug on you.'' Rui said calmly as the other instantly opened his eyes as he paniced. ''Bug?! Where?!'' Tsukasa said louly, but luckily everyone already left. ''Fufu~. Finally youre awake.''

''You liar..''

''Hehe! Lets just go, we have another break.'' Rui said as he got up from the seat, Tsukasa following him to the outside as they stopped near a gasstation and cafe, and nothing else being there. Them walking outside, Rui walks over to the small restaurant. ''I need to use the restroom, you can order something if you like.'' Rui said as he gave Tsukasa about 1.000 yen. (about 7$/10euro) ''Okay! But please hurry then.'' Tsukasa said as Rui nodded, opening the door and walking into the restroom. While Rui was gona, Tsukasa walked over to the register as he saw a long line, since of course others students would order something. The blonde sighs and looks on the menu, seeing what he could order. ''Hm.. there really isnt anything good here.'' Tsukasa thinks to himself as he saw Rui walk out of the restroom, his hands wet. 

''Oh, youre back!'' Tsukasa said as he saw Ruis wet hands. ''Why are your hands wet?'' Tsukasa asked curious, still holding Ruis money. ''As I was washing my hands I noticed there is no towel there or anything, so I just went out like this.'' Rui said as Tsukasa pointed at the crowd of people, looking annoyed at the students. ''I doupt we will be buying anything. How about we just go to the gasstation and buy something there?'' the blonde suggested, Rui nodding as they make their way to the gasstation before they leave. It was only 30 minutes on the clock before the bus would drive off. ''Rui cmon!'' Tsukasa said as the other one giggles, following his 'friend'. 

As they were making their way into the station there was barely anyone there which was nice. ''Okay, 'Kasa-kun. What do you wanna buy?'' Rui asked as they went to the small food aisle, Tsukasa instantly going to the candy section. ''I just want some chocolate! I havent eaten chocolate in days..'' Tsukasa says as he grabs 2-3 bars of chocolate, Rui grabbing some aswell for himself. ''Okay, I should have enough for this.'' Rui says as they go to the reception as Rui pays for both of them. ''Thank you, Rui.'' Tsukasa said as they walked out, Rui chuckling slightly. ''Ah, no problem! If you want me to get you anything just tell me.''

''Wait, like a sugar daddy?''

''What?''

''What?''

They both stayed silent for quiet abit as Tsukasa was trying not to burst out laughing. 

As both of the boys wanted to make their way back to the bus, they saw a girl sitting on a bench all alone, reading a book. Rui instantly noticed who it was, it was the girl the teacher had a conversation with. ''Hey Tsukasa-kun. Do you see that girl?'' Rui asked Tsukasa as he nodded. ''Yeah, why?'' he asked as the blondie was already munching on chocolate. ''Wanna go talk to her maybe? She seems lonely.'' Rui asks as Tsukasa looks over at her. ''You can go talk to her if you like, I will go in the bus already and to my seat.'' Tsukasa said as Rui nodded, him walking over to the girl.