4. My crying pillow.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ As Tsukasa was opening the heavy door to the rooftop, the blondie finally let go of Ruis hand as the others wrist hurt slightly from all the dragging around. At Tsukasa walked abit fowards, Rui could see how almost nobody was at the rooftop. Tsukasa than turning his head quickly around, he smiled at Rui. ''This is where I hang out 90% of time! Its so calming.'' Tsukasa said as Rui smiled. In this place they could actually have a normal conversation and enjoy their time. Rui walked over to a bench against the fence as he sat down on it, Tsukasa sitting down next to him. ''I brought some lunch with me, want some?'' Tsukasa offered as Rui shook disgusted his head, seeing all the tomatos and carrots in it that were cut in pieces. ''I dont eat that.'' Rui said as Tsukasa looked confused at him. 

''What do you mean? You dont like carrots nor tomatos?'' he asked as Rui giggled. ''I dont like vegtables in general.'' he said as Tsukasa widden his eyes as he looked at the Rui who was smirking at him. ''What?! How do you stay alive? You only eat fruits?!'' Tsukasa questioned as rui giggled, his cheeks having a light red tone again. ''A human doesnt have to eat vegtables to stay alive, you know?'' Rui said as Tsukasa was already munching on a carrot. ''Yeah yeah..!'' he said jokingly as his mouth was still full with food. 

''Anyways! What do you wanna talk about?'' Rui asked as Tsukasa was looking at the air, placing his lunchbox to the side. ''We barely know each other, and I wanna know more about you.'' he explained as Rui looked at Tsukasa while he was looking up at the sky. ''He looks beautiful..'' he thought to himself as he stared at the floor after, having a small frown on his face. ''So, what are your hobbies and stuff?'' he asked as Rui turned his head quickly to him. ''Oh, I like going out alot and building robots, I use these for my small shows I do.'' he says embarrassed as he felt he could open up to him. 

''Really?! What kind of shows?'' Tsukasa asked as Rui explained how he just picks a random spot and tells a small story, the robots being small actors and he controlls. Tsukasa had a light of factination in his eyes, smiling. ''That is so cool! I do shows aswell with my friend, Emu. She is kind of loud.'' he says as Rui laughs, covering his mouth to not seem rude. ''And you arent?'' he said while chuckling as Tsukasa was slightly red. ''Shut up! I am not!'' he said, screaming. 

''Okay, another question! Have you been in any relationships, huh~?!'' Tsukasa asked as he slowly got closer to Rui as a small joke. Ruis face slowly turned into a smile to a frown as he looked away, Tsukasa being confused. ''I have. Why?''  

''I wanna know what its like because I have never been in any. I didnt even get my first kiss yet..'' Tsukasa says as he chuckles at his own words after. ''Ehm.. I dont recommend you in being in one, its horrible.'' Rui sai as Tsukasas smile turned sad aswell. He realized that Rui hasnt been in any great relationships, he felt horrible for asking. ''I-Im sorry for asking. I didnt know.'' he said as Rui let out a nervous giggle. ''I-Its fine. I hope therapy will help me a bit.'' 

The conversation was silent after. Nobody was doing anything nor talking at all. The athmosphere was awkard and cold as Tsukasa looked at Rui, seeing him starring at the floor. ''Do you.. wanna talk about it?'' he said as Rui turned to him again. ''Hm?'' he said, wanting Tsukasa to repeat if he heard it correctly. ''Do you maybe.. wanna talk about it. I know we just met and you barely know me but.. about deep topics you can always tell me.'' Tsukasa said embarrassed as he was completly red, Rui noticed that as he smiled. ''I-if thats fine with you.'' he said as he was about to burst crying. 

After to many years bottling up all of his feeling, he had no one to talk to. His mother wouldnt understand as he cant really trust the therapist right now. But with Tsukasa it felt diffirent. He had some kind of aura that made Rui love him so much. Was it his looks or the personality he had? He had no clue. 

''When you are ready just..'' Tsukasa said as he got silent after feeling Ruis head on his shoulder. He looked at him as he could see he was resting his own head on him. Tsukasa looked away as he was red, his entire body heating up. ''Its just... on my past relationships I have been cheated on and abused. It wasnt great.'' Rui said as Tsukasa looked back at him. ''Abused? I am.. so sorry for you.'' he said as Rui smiles at him. ''its fine. I promised myself to never love anyone else. I dont.. wanna love anymore. I dont wanna be abused.'' he said crying, as Tsukasa widden his eyes and tilted Ruis head as tears were slowly coming out of the others eyes. ''Rui..'' Tsukasa said as Rui let his head fall on Tsukasas chest, crying on him.