11. Forgotten ''lover''.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ It was Monday, school was starting again as Rui was making his way over to school, barely making it to the bus again. He was excited for school for some odd reason he couldnt even explain it himself. Was it because of Tsukasa? Maybe, he didnt know himself. As Rui stands in the bus, he could see the School from afar, a girl walking inside, it being Mizuki. He glances at her back as the bus stops suddenly, Rui getting out of the bus. ''Rui! Rui~...!'' Tsukasa said from afar as he came over running to him, spreading his arms as he went for a hug. ''O-Oh wow! You are quiet happy today!'' Rui says, Tsukasa nodding. 

''Mhm! My sister finally doesnt need to see the doctor again! It made me so happy since she can now have medical treatment at home and we dont need to drive to the hospital every week or so.'' 

Rui was happy for Tsukasa as he smiled at the boy gently, letting go of the hug. ''I am glad, Tsukasa-kun. I have actually never seen you this happy now that I think about it..!'' the boy said, making Tsukasa smile even more as he started heading towards the school, grabbing Ruis hand and dragging him along. ''Haha! I guess so, its just you know how much my sister means to me.'' 

''I understand, dont worry!''

Tsukasa smiled as he let go of Ruis arm, heading over to class as they walked inside the room, seeing other students already in the classroom. Both boys sit down at their desk as Tsukasa still smiles at Rui. ''I think our sleepover was fun, I really enjoyed it!'' Tsukasa says as Rui blushes slightly, looking straight at his desk. ''I think so too. We should do it more often.'' he says and smiles, now looking at the other boy directly in the eyes, making the blonde also blush. 

Tsukasa looked away as he broke the eye contact, making Rui slightly giggle. ''Tsukasa!'' a girl screams from behind as a student came from behind. ''Can you help me with these books?'' she said as Tsukasa nodded, not trying to seem rude. ''I will be right back.'' Tsukasa says as he walks off with the random girl, leaving Rui alone for now. 

While Tsukasa was gone Rui was thinking of how to confess the best. He remembered that when they called, Tsukasa wanted it to be at a beach in a beautiful night. ''How will I do that tho...'' Rui thought to himself as he was sitting there all serious, until someone opened the door. Rui instantly looked that way, thinking it was Tsukasa but another person instead of him was walking inside. It was Mizuki. ''Hey Rui~!'' she said happily and loud as the entire room turned to look at her. ''Oh, hey Mizuki! You know that guy?'' a random girl said from afar as she nods. ''Yep! I decided to pay him a little visit.'' she said as she turned her head back to him, smiling dirty. 

''What do you want.'' Rui said as he looked up, starring at her in the eyes. ''Nothing really, but I also noticed that you blocked me which I found rude. But how is your lover?'' Mizuki questioned as Rui looked confused at her. ''Lover? What lover?'' he asked, Mizukis eyes widden right after as he smiled. ''You said that you are Tsukasa are dating! Oh did something happen between you two~?'' she said loudly again as the class turned towards them aswell, both of them hearing wispers around them. ''Dont be so loud, please. And me and Tsukasa-'' Rui said as he got cut off by her, saying: ''You two broke up, didnt you? Oh what a shame.. that means he is single isnt he?'' 

''Dont you dare.''

''Or what? Will our little insecure Rui get mad?''

''... 

Why are you doing this?''

''Because I hate you, Rui. I despise you.''

The purple haired boy had no words. ''Hate? Why does she hate me?'' he thought to himself as he looked back at her. ''Wait wait.. you hate me?! I should be the one hating you since you cheated! And I am not doing this to you, am I?!'' Rui now said loudly as some people in the classroom gasped, Mizuki now looking around as she saw her friend looking disgustingly at her. ''Ehe.. since you and Tsukasa broke up as I see, mind if I try taking him?''

''You wouldnt dare to. I have told him about you, you know? He knows that you are a horrible person.''

''That doesnt quiet stop me, dear Rui-kun.'' Mizuki said as she walked out of the room casually, giving one last glance over at him. Rui was devistated as he had no clue what to do. ''I shouldve lied again, now she misunderstood things.. dammit. How could I even forget what I said to her last time?'' Rui mumbled to himself as another door opened, Tsukasa walking in as he sat down next to Rui again. ''I am back!... Ehm..'' Tsukasa said as he looked over at Rui, seeing him kind of upset. ''Is everything alright?'' Tsukasa questioned, Rui shaking his head right after. The boy sighs, looking at Tsukasa with another serious face. ''I may or may have not told Mizuki we arent dating anymore, so she thinks you are single now, which you always were but.. she wants to try to get with you.'' Rui explained as Tsukasa was confused, rubbing his head abit. 

''Wait wait.. what? Mizuki wants to get together with me?''

''Yes to make me mad.''

Tsukasa smiled at Rui as the blonde boy grabbed the others hand, holding it. Rui could fell how warm it was, making his body heat up. ''I wont do anything with her, and I will try to not get in any contact with her. Please remember you are my dearest friend, Rui.'' 

For some reason these words hurt Rui so much. ''Dearest 'friend' huh..'' Rui thought to himself as he was still smiling. ''Thank you, Tsukasa-kun.'' he said as he still felt some sort of pain in his heart. 

The first and second period was now over and lunch has started, Tsukasa waiting for Rui to go to the rooftop as always. ''Rui! You coming?'' he asked as Rui quickly got up and walked over to Tsukasa. ''Yeah, oh wait I forgot something, you can head up already.'' Rui said as Tsukasa nodds, walking over to the stairs and to the rooftop. 

''Okay Rui, you got this! Just be calm.'' the boy thought to himself as he was going to finally confess to Tsukasa. Rui was so excited as he looked into his backpack, seeing roses in it. ''I shouldnt carry them around in the hallway, I will just walk with my backpack on.'' Rui thought to himself again as he picks up the bag and puts it over his shoulder, planning everything out in the finest detail. ''I like you, Tsukasa-kun. Nono.. I love you! No that sounds akward...'' Rui said to himself as he makes his way slowly over to the rooftop, already walking up the stairs. As he arrives he wants to open the door, but before doing so he looks through the small window in the door, as he sees two people standing and talking, it being Tsukasa and Mizuki.

A/N: Cliffhanger oooo

Short chapter again, I am so sorry I just simply to not know what more to write and I dont want this to be too boring..