2. This feeling again.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ A brand new day started, as in about 24 hours school starts again. Rui was devistated. After so many weeks of relaxing and alone time, school was about to start, especially in a new one. It was horrific in his eyes, but he tried his best to play it off as he slowly took a look at the clock. It was only 8am as his mom was already off to work since working hours start earlier then school does. He got up as he walked to the kitchen, making himself a simple sandwitch with only butter, since he didnt like vegtables. As he starts to eat, he took a look at whatsapp as his mom texted him. ''Honey, I will be home in only 18pm. Take care! '' she massaged as Rui answered back with a sweet massage, replying with okay and some emojis. 

As he looked through his contacts he could see that he had barely anyone saved in it, only family members and Mizuki. ''I forgot to block her.'' he says to himself as he goes on her contact and blocks her completly. Rui has never been great at making friends, since he got seen as a 'weirdo' in school. Thats why he loved Mizuki so much, because at the beginning she accepted him the way he was. 

He put his phone away as he had no clue what to do now. For the next few hours he would get on making a few robots again, and maybe going into the city and performing a little show over there with the cute robots he build. 

He sits down at his chair as he takes out a screwdriver and puts some gloves on, trying to carefully put two wires together without getting an electroshock. ''Phew!'' he says as he smiles, the robot now feeling alive as he moves and reacts to commands. ''Should be good enough.'' he says to himself again as he gets up after working on the robot for about 30 minutes. Before performing his show he decided to visit a few places, like the park, maybe shop at the mall. He decided to go to Pheonix Wonderland and spend his time there for the rest of the day instead pf doing his small shows. 

As he put some clothes on, he walked out the door as he quickly picked up his keys before leaving. He looked up the sky to see it was so clear, the clearest it has even been in a long time. No rain at all, the sun was shining beautifully. That put a smile on ruis lips as he continued his path to the Theme park. 

Entering it, he could see younger people, children and even alot fo elerdly people in the Theme park. ''I barely explore the place since I do my shows, I should go on some rides.'' he says to himself as he investigates every attraction there was, until he saw a sign to a small stage. ''Performing at 10am!'' 

The sign didnt say what group was performing whatsoever. At the clock it was already 10:12. Rui decided to check what they were doing and what people were performing. As he continued his way through some trees as he followed the small path, he could see just a small stage with no audience at all. But still 2 people were performing on it. A girl and a boy. 

''This is just sad, now that I think about it..'' thr boy with blonde hair says as the little girls jumps on his back. ''Nooo! We are having fun! Cmon lets continue!'' she screamed leaving rui giggling from afar since they didnt see him. ''Ugh, fine fine! Get off me NOW!'' he said as the pink haired person jumped off screaming: ''WONDERHOY!'' right after. 

Rui decided to reveal himself as he walked over to the stage, slowly sitting  down at some of the seats and smiling at them. ''Huh?'' the boy says as the girls eyes were just sparkling out of joy! ''TSUKASA-KUN! WE GOT OUR FIRST VIEWER! Cmon we need to perform!'' She screams, leaving Rui laughing his ass off. 

''You guys should be doing comedy shows.'' Rui says as Tsukasa strikes a pose, pointing his finger at him like it as a threat. ''Dont you dare insult a future star like me! I am not something to laugh at! I, Tsukasa Tenma will be a star in the near future! Just watch me!'' he said as Rui continued laughing on the seat at the front. Wiping his tears off a bit he smiled at both. ''Wait, but do you wanna do shows with us?!'' the girl screamed as Rui looked confused at her. ''Huh?'' he said as the boy jumped down from the stage, walking over to him. ''Yeah, in all seriousness, how about you join us! We need some more actors!'' Tsukasa said as he sat down next to Rui, their legs touching each other. Emu ran excitedly back off stage to search the script, while Rui and Tsukasa were talking. 

As they were talking Rui was blushing, Tsukasa didnt notice tho, but for Rui it was really bothering. His heart as pumping fast. At he looked closer at Tsukasa he could see his amazing features he had, a beautiful face, good body and even a pretty but also loud voice,  ''What is this feeling. Oh god.'' he thinks to himself as he gets up and pretends like he is texting someone. ''S-Sorry. I have to leave. I will try to come back tho..'' Rui said as he stromed off, leaving Tsukasa confused behind. ''I will wait!'' he says as he waves. Emu came out from the backstage, questioning where Rui went. ''He needed to leave, he said he will try to come back someday.'' 

As Rui was running again he got the same memories from the past. Everything was the same. Running away from something he couldnt handle. He stopped as he ran to the feris wheel and stopped there, taking some deep breaths as he was still blushing. ''Nonoono...'' he mumbles to himself.

He feel for someone again, and this time it was even a boy. 

''I-I shouldnt worry so much. I will never meet him again.'' he says to himself as he gets stares from alot of people, trying to play the situation off. He sighs as he tries to calm down, his heart slowly starting to relax. He walks away from the Feris wheel as he goes to the exit of the park, as he leaves he still cant get Tsukasa out of his head, he even remembered his name. ''Im sorry, handsome boy, but I dont want to experience the same pain one more time. '' he says to himself as he makes his way over to a small shop, buying some supplies for school that he needed. School was about to start tomorrow, he needed to be prepared. As he was listing everything to do he got a massage from his mother. 

''Darling,  every friday you will now see your Therapist, remember before Monday(tomorrow) you must take a shower!!'' the massage said as Rui answer dry with a simple okay as he made his way home, wondering how the next one will be. ''Lets hope tomorrow works out well.''

A/N: Short chapter, ik but next one will be longer, promise! 👍