1- Prologue

A little girl in pink pyjamas leaved her room when the moon was high up in the air and she knew everyone was asleep.

She tiptoed through the corridor and only stopped when she reached the door entrance.

She hopped no one was listening to her when she opened the door and ran outside.

"I don't want to do this. I want to go back to sleep" She pouted.

"Shut up, stupid girl" A voice in her head answered "You're gonna help the Master come back wether you like it or not.

"Mami says Vecna's gone..."

"Of course he is, you idiot! That's why we're bringing him back"

"You're bringing him back. I'm only here because you're controlling-"

A sharp pain in her chest made her shut up.

"What were you saying?"

"Nothing, sir."

"That's what I thought. Now, let's go through this again"

The girl didn't want to do it, but she didn't have a choice. She concentrated on a flowerpot in front of her.

She extended her hands. Suddenly, the pot flew in the air and landed in her hand.

"Good. You've done well"

But she didn't hear the praises. She wiped her nose and saw her hand covered in blood. She felt weak, weaker than she ever had.

An exhausted Mirabel Madrigal fainted in the garden.