chapter 14- the epic plan to save the world

CHAPTER 14"Robin! Diana!" Steve bursts through the door, before covering his eyes

CHAPTER 14
"Robin! Diana!" Steve bursts through the door, before covering his eyes. "Woah! Put your clothes on, we need you out here."

"We're both fully clothed, Steve," Diana deadpans. Steve shrugged, a smirk on his face, before leaving. Diana turned to Robin, smiling.

"Let's go see what they need," Robin smiles, ruffling her partner's hair. Diana stands, and takes Robin's hand. Together, they head to the living room.

"Welcome back," Jonathan smirks, while Mike pretends to barf.

"What's up?" Diana asks, noticing how everyone was sitting around the table.

"We think we have a way to kill... to kill Vecna," Will whispers. His face is unusually pale and he looks nervous.

"That's great! Right?" Robin asks, sitting back in the arm chair.

"It's incredibly dangerous," Nancy says, "And stupid!" Eddie nods.

"I'm not risking my life if no one else is," Eddie says, shrugging and falling back into the chair.

"What's the plan?" Diana asks, still standing.

"We think that if we get Vecna to target Max...," Peri shudders. "If we get Vecna to target Max, Eddie can play his guitar, and we can use music and El's powers to kill him."

"So like in the Grinch? The power of song?" Robin scoffs.

"Yes! Vecna's weakness is song, it only makes sense," Steve says.

"I guess... I guess it could work," Diana shrugs, "But where's Eleven?"

"We have that figured out...," Mike starts, "Suzie said that she's at these coordinates." Mike points at a circled place on the map.

"Wait, Suzie?" Dustin asks, "You saw my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she was the only person we knew who could figure this out," Mike smiles.

"So," Jonathan starts, "We thought that we could go to Eleven. And you guys could go to the Upside Down."

"Go back? There?" Diana starts.

"We need to find Vecna. And he'll be there," Eddie says, rolling his eyes. "We have a gate right here."

"You guys need to leave," Robin says, "Now, if we want to finish this before someone else dies." Jonathan nods, and so do Will and Mike. They all stand, and bid their goodbyes. Diana hugs Will for particularly long, and when they pull away, she gives him a knowing look. Will smiles, and the group leaves.

"Now, Max, you need to go to the Creel house. Eddie, you'll stay here with Dustin-," Robin starts.

"And I'll stay here too," Steve chimes in.

"Okay, Nancy, you and I will go to the Creel house to try and get Vecna angry from the Upside Down," Robin continues her plan. "Peri, I want you and Diana to go to the Creel house with Max." Peri nods, but Diana shakes her head.