💫 Social Season (Part 3) 💫

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days have drifted by sweetly as the Spring season continued on to bring beautiful clear skies and warm weather for debutantes to promenade with their bachelors. After the second night ball of the Social Season, debutantes had awaited eagerly the next morning for their callers. Callers were bachelors who were interested in courting the debutantes and wanted to get to know them better to see who was the better suitor for the young ladies in waiting.

 Callers were bachelors who were interested in courting the debutantes and wanted to get to know them better to see who was the better suitor for the young ladies in waiting

You smiled warmly as you gently passed a bouquet of flowers to a young and kind gentleman who seemed so eager to talk to a young miss. "Do not worry, she will absolutely adore this arrangement. A sweet miss like her will fall in love with this and with you." You wink kindly at the man as he beamed, thanking you before running off in excitement.

"You seem to always be in such a good mood during Social Seasons." Your co-worker that ran the florist shop with you chuckled as you grin at her, tucking a stray hair behind your ears.

You cleaned off the specks of pollen of your cheeks that were bare from your mask. "It is extremely heartwarming and sweet to see the younglings fall in love. Especially during Spring."

"You are talking as if you will grow old without having experienced love." your co-worker snickers light before wrapping up another arrangement of various flowers of different colours and smells.

"I know in my future there will be no such thing but I will enjoy the moment now of the Social Seasons of couples that genuinely fall in love and not marry out of obligation." You hear a doorbell ring and you look up to greet the next customer. You smiled brightly at the familiar face of Five Hargreeves as he looked around your store in worry and confusion. "Good day sir, how may I help you?" Five turns to look at you and his brows furrow.

"Have we met?" You blink in surprise but shake your head.

"I do not believe we have."

"Right. Uh, I have an evening with a young lady and I wanted to inquire you about arrangements."