💫 Love Story Sequel (Part 4) 💫

The flames of the fireplace crackled in the large lounge room as the Hargreeves siblings sat together and talked

The flames of the fireplace crackled in the large lounge room as the Hargreeves siblings sat together and talked. Five was drinking whiskey with his father as he watched over (y/n) curl up on one of the couches with Claire on her lap, a sweet smile on her face as she toyed with Claire's hair as she rambled on about her day to the girl. There was a simple beauty in the moment, his mysterious girl tucked beneath her long skirt as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Miss (y/n), do you have any stories you can tell me? Like the one in the library?" The Hargreeves siblings instantly perked up at the mention of a story, eager to hear from the amazing storyteller that Claire described when Five brought her back home. The little girl had rambled on about how amazing (y/n) was, as if you were in the story yourself from how she told it.

"I have a couple of stories." (y/n) starts listing off ideas but Claire shakes her head.

"No! I want one about the immortal princess!" Five notices the nervousness in (y/n)'s appearance as she frowns slightly.

"I'm sorry dear, but that story has come to a close." Claire frowns deeply at the thought that the princess was never going to have her happy ending.

"The princess never gets her happy ending?" (y/n) shakes her head no.

"I'm sorry but she doesn't."

"Can you retell the story then? Please!" Claire begs (y/n) to have her tell her story again but the woman says no until she breaks from the little girl's constant begging.

"Are you really sure you want me to repeat that one?" the little girl nods eagerly and (y/n) sighs, starting off the story once more with a heavy heart. "Every night at midnight, there would be tiny workers in the clock to reset the time for the new day..."

Five watched as his siblings greatly enjoyed the story that (y/n) was telling, whispering to him how the girl falling to the different dimensions was almost the same as his ability to teleport.

When (y/n) started introducing the characters, Klaus suggested that she act out the story instead and shoves Five to stand up in place as the prince that the princess falls in love with. "(y/n) can act as the princess and Five can act as the prince!"

"Klaus." Five seethes at him, standing next to (y/n) who looked at him with wide eyes. The siblings caught this expression on her, mainly Viktor wondering why she looked so heartbroken.

"You don't have to do it (y/n)." Viktor says but he was drowned out by the siblings, and Claire, to do it.

"Uh... alright..." (y/n) nods hesitantly and Five wonders why she didn't want to act out her story. He follows through with the story as (y/n) retells it, hearing the heartache behind her every word as if it were a memory that was too much to bear. (y/n) tried not to let the siblings catch onto her tears, unable to look Five in the eyes as all she saw was her love and her friend she had both lost, saw her memories play out before her all over again.