☂️ Halloween Special ☂️

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Story 1 ~

It was that time of the year, that one month where houses along the street blocks and various supermarkets all decorate with spooky figures and fake creatures. One of those special holidays where people got to dress up as mythical creatures or old fable characters to go out and get candy from strangers.

A holiday Five hated with his whole being.

Halloween.

It's not that he ABSOLUTELY hated it. It's just how it was a whole ruse of consumerism and extra money in dentists' pockets for cavity checkups. He just didn't understand the whole appeal of dressing up and getting free candy. Five sighed out in annoyance as Klaus was running around in his bedroom, trying to figure out what costume to wear for tomorrow night.

"Why couldn't you do this in your room?" Five grumbles as he slams his book closed.

"Not enough room dear brother. I have outfits 1-5 set out in there. Plus I need your help choosing." Klaus grins, holding up a very slutty nurse costume and an equally slutty police costume.

"Yeah no. I'm going to have to bleach my eyes if I ever see you wearing one of those... things." Five shudders at the image and runs out of his room to search for you. He saw you in Allison's room, helping her and Viktor choose a costume for both of them to wear.

"Hey, love." Five smiles as you turn around to face him, instantly making him feel better when you smiled.

"Hey! Whatcha doing here?" Five sat next to you on the bed, wrapping his arms around you as he laid his chin on your shoulder.

"Klaus wants me to help pick out a costume for him. I escaped." You chuckle.

"What a nightmare that would've been." You sarcastically say, rolling your eyes with an amused smile on your face.

"Mhm. I don't think I can bear to see Klaus' ass hanging out of that slutty nurse costume."

"Holy shit." You snicker behind your hands. "Actually!?"

"I hope not."

"Well, I think he would rock that costume. Just saying." Five shrugs and he watches you go back to work, gluing feathers onto a piece of cloth seeing as Allison was going as the classic angel. "Hey, Five..." The boy hums in response, closing his eyes as he rested against you. "What do you think about Halloween?"

"I don't really see a point to it. People go out dressed in costumes just to get candy. Nothing really appealing."

"Oh." Five opens his eyes and he sees you stop doing your task. "So you don't like Halloween?" Five shakes his head.