☂️ Nightmare ☂️

DO YIU SEE THIS SHIT NAH WATTPAD IS PUTTING ADS ON IN THE BOOKS DONT UPDATE OMG DONT UPDATE IM SO MAD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind howled as the night drawled on, tiny birds outside squeaking and chirping like it was nobody's business. The lamp flickered and soft sounds of people going to work started rising as Five groans softly, squeezing your body closer to his chest. You both were asleep, Five hugging you from behind with his legs swung over your waist like a koala as you hugged your pillow. Well, he was asleep. You flinched in your sleep, brows furrowed as you gripped your pillow tighter.

Tears started falling down your cheeks as you burrowed your face into your pillow, muffling out the whimpers as you saw your mother fall sick and die in front of you. You snapped your eyes open, body shaking lightly as you bit down on your lips to try and not make any sounds.

Mum...

You quickly sit up and turn to your right on the bed, expecting to see your mother's bed next to yours but all you saw was a wall. You froze as your eyes watered again, wishing to see your mother sleeping peacefully in the same room as yours, wishing to see that she was ok and breathing, wishing to hear the rustling of the bed sheets every time she moved or her alarm that would go off every morning at 5 for when she had to get ready to go to work.

But you couldn't anymore.

You burst into tears, wanting to scream out as your chest hurt and you lie back down to try and go back to sleep. You tried to calm your shaky breathing, flinching lightly when you felt Five nestle up closer from behind you. You closed your eyes but all you could see was your mother dying and you leaving your little sister behind, calling her to say goodbye as she screamed and cried out for you.

I can't sleep anymore.

You limply stayed on your side, tears soaking your pillow as you just stared at the wall. You felt sick and claustrophobic and just wanted an out. You carefully slipped Five's arm from your waist and got out of bed, dropping his arm around your pillow. More tears streamed down your face when you didn't see your sister sleeping on the same bed as you, your boyfriend taking her place instead.

You slipped out of the bedroom quietly knowing Five needed his sleep and headed towards a bathroom. You walked down the hallways like a weeping ghost, crying while trying to not make a sound as you reached the bathroom and locked yourself inside. You turned on the lights and slumped down against the door, crying out loud.

You missed your family. You missed them so much. You rarely had dreams of people close to you dying but it hurt having those dreams. You haven't cried like this in ages and it hurt that your family, in a sense, was dead to you.