💫 Solo Hero 💫

Five sighed as he watched his family muck around in the private jet like wild apes while his father was in his private room not giving a shit

Five sighed as he watched his family muck around in the private jet like wild apes while his father was in his private room not giving a shit. Five sipped on his whiskey, reading a newspaper he had picked up to get background information about the place he was going. The whole Hargreeves family was going to New York after being requested by the police department for the help of The Umbrella Academy.

"Arachnid once again saves the city by defusing a nuclear powerplant that would have destroyed local business near the area." Five reads out, flipping the front cover to see an image of this so-called heroin call Arachnid.

She's quite pretty.

Five looks over the image of the heroin clad in a latex jumpsuit, the front and the legs being black while the rest and her arms were white. She wore a hood, the inside being a red web design like the spiderman in the movies and the design was also around her visors that were lifted up at the corners like she was smiling underneath her white mask. Her feet were clad in black boots as well as her hands in black latex gloves as she held a web, swinging between the skyscrapers.

Five sets the newspaper down, his interest piqued at New York's personal superhero. "Who's this? She's a looker." Diego picks up the newspaper.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Five raises his brow at his brother who just rolled his eyes.

"Can't a guy appreciate a girls figure?"

"Considering men are pigs, of course not." Five mutters sarcastically as he downs the rest of his drink.

"Says the 58-year-old stuck in an 18-year-old body with no experience with girls." Diegos snorts, retorting back as he sets the newspaper down and Five huffs out, watching as the plane reaches their destination.

"Go sit down before I throw you out the window." Five snaps and Diego raises his arms, backing away. Everyone sits down and puts their masks on as the plane descends and lands on the runway.

"Now you all must be on your best behaviour. I do not want any of you-" Before Reginald could finish his question, Klaus screams and runs out of the jet full of excitement to be somewhere new.

"Where are all the hot men at!?" Klaus yells out and Ben sighs out at his brother's idiocy.

"Thought you and Dave were together."

"We are dear ol' Ben. But he thought it might be fun to expand if you know what I mean." Ben blushes as the rest of the siblings walk out with their father.

As soon as Five walks out, he notices the lines of security guards with what seemed like the governor of New York City.

"Mr. Hargreeves. It is with such great pleasure to have you here and help us." Five looks around in boredom until his eyes land on the roof of the jet behind him, seeing a figure clad in black and white sitting on top of the plane with one leg up and the other dangling over the machine. Five tilts his head in confusion, squinting his eyes to see who this figure was and the figure does the same, tilting their head.