Chapter 46

Charlie's POV

*Christmas Day*

Waking up next to Niall is perfect, I checked my phone to see the time. It was half nine, on Christmas morning. I didn't want to wake Niall up as he sleeps in till about 12, but today was Christmas!

"Niall wake up, it's Christmas!" I whispered into his ear. His eyes flicked opened. "Niall wake up wake up wake up!" I shouted.

"Okay I'm awake!" Niall groaned and rolled over to fall back asleep. I got out of bed and put on my dressing gown to go wake up Zayn and Harry.

They were already awake and sitting in the living room eating breakfast. "Morning" I smiled to the boys. "Morning Charlie." Harry gleamed. "Merry Christmas!" Zayn shouted. Niall walked into the living room and joined me Harry and Zayn.

It felt weird spending Christmas with them, because I had to explain what Christmas was to them, but I felt special as they're spending there first Christmas with me.

I texted my Dad, he hasn't replied to since Susan died, I haven't seen him for ages now. It's almost as if he's blocked me out completely. I don't know if I should tell Niall or not.

"Tell me what?" Niall asked me. Shit. I forgot he could read minds.

"I haven't spoken to my dad since Susan died." I mumbled. "Don't think about you're Dad today okay, he's probably too busy to answer as it's Christmas." Niall cooed.

"So, who's going to open the first present?" Harry asked, smiling innocently, like a five year old boy on Christmas morning.

"You Zayn or Niall can be the first to open there's."

"Zayn should open the first present as he's the oldest." Niall said. "Then me then Harry."

Harry groaned at sat back on the sofa with the present.

Zayn went to grab his first present he wished to open, he read the label. It was from Yasmine. He ripped open the parcel. "Oh my god it's gorgeous!" Zayn smiled. "What is it?" Niall asked.

"A mirror!" Zayn exclaimed. Everyone's sighed. "That was shit." Harry laughed. Zayn smirked and went to put his mirror up.

Next was Niall, he picked up a present from me, it was the biggest one under the tree. He didn't bother moving it, he ripped open the wrapping paper, to see a box for a brand new acoustic guitar. He looked at me, and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. Our lips pressed together, I could feel him smiling.

"I love it! Thank you so much Charlie!"

"Right now it's my turn." Harry smiled.

"Wait, Harry do you want your special present now?" I asked him.

"What special present?" He gasped, standing up and jumping up and down.

"Back in a sec." I smirked and walked off, I decided to treat each of the boys with their favourite ever thing. Zayn hasn't opened my present from me yet, but he'll love it.

I walked back into the living room holding a animal cage, containing a ginger kitten, with a label for Harry.

He ran over to me, smiling showing all off his teeth, never looked so happy.

"You got me a pussy!" He shouted, Zayn and Niall laughing hard. "Maybe you'll keep this pussy" Zayn smirked. Harry ignored him and went to pick up his new kitten.

"I'm going to call you... Phoenix!" He laughed. "Yeah, Phoenix suits you." Harry smiled cuddling the small fluffy kitten.

I returned back to the sofas where all the presents were, grabbed my present from Niall and opened it straight away. It was a red Nike box, with a brand new pair of triple black huaraches in! I've been wanting these for so long. "Glad you like them" Niall whispered into my ear kissing my cheek.

To be continued
_______________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, Christmas Day has got so much more yet to come.

Vote and comment please💖

Ly