Chapter 43

Charlie's POV

*couple of days later*

I had just finished wrapping all off the presents I got for everyone. I can tell this Christmas will be a good one, because for once in my life I'm happy at Christmas. I always cry when it gets to December because it's another year without Mum.

But this year I have three new people in my life, I haven't known Niall Zayn and Harry for long but it feels like forever.

It's there first official Christmas for them, so it's mine and Yasmin's job to make sure we make it rememberable.

I really hope Niall likes his presents. After all that's happened recently, I can't wait to just spend one day with everyone, exchanging gifts and being with the people that meant the most to you.

I checked my phone to see I had a text from Niall, I grinned like a ten year old girl getting a ice cream.

From:Niall<3
Hello gorgeous , when are you coming back from Yasmine's ? Also what would you like for dinner tonight ? Xxx

His grammar still annoys me. I quickly replied, I didn't want to be at Yasmine's for long, she's so annoying when it comes to Christmas.

To:Niall<3
I'll come back now? And anything you fancy, you're the master of food xxx

I quickly packed up my belongings and said goodbye to Yas, I started walking to Niall's.

Walking through the streets is still like a ghost town. no one ever seems to be out and about anymore. Used to always see people everywhere. Things are starting to come back to normal though, now that Susan is gone. Niall and the boys are so relaxed now. I just haven't spoken to Dad, I haven't had time to see him.

*

Niall's POV

I started cooking my favourite meal, waiting for Charlie to come home. Zayn and Harry were watching EastEnders, that's something I've never seen them to do before.

"Why are you two watching eastenders?" I mocked

"Once you get into it. it's actually really good Niall, come and watch it?" Harry grinned.

"I'm cooking dinner for me and my girl, she's on her way home now. Hopefully she'll be here any minute."

*Door bell rings*

"That'll be her!" I smiled. I went to go open to door, Charlie was standing there, pecked me on the lips. Every time I see her she gets more gorgeous!

"Hey baby." I picked her up and she wrapped herself around me.

"Smells good, what are we having?" Charlie smiles taking her coat off and making herself at home. "My favourite!" I smirked.

"Hey Harry and Zayn!" Charlie greeted them. "Hi Charlie!"

Charlie's POV
I went and sat on Niall's bed, his bed just feels so good to lie on. I just wanted to get under the covers! Niall walks in and smirks, jumping on the bed straight away.

"What's the plan for tonight then?" I asked him, playing with his soft blonde hair.

"I think we should put on a cheesy movie, eat dinner, and get into bed with hot chocolate and have cuddles?" He replied, turning around planting a kiss on my forehead. I beamed at him, "Yes that's a great idea." Niall presses his lips onto mine and once again our lips are in sync.

"I love you!" Niall said with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you."

________________________________________

Hey guys
Well I'm back, not even sure if anyone still reads this but I have finally updated.
I got writers block and literally had no ideas on what to right
Also I've changed a bit since I first started writing this.

How have you all been??
Missed me?

Ly