Chapter 18

"Niall's gone back to the vampire world in Ireland to clear his head." Zayn spoke softly. I felt tears coming down my cheeks, he left. Why? Probably because I ignored him for so long. This is all my fault.

"It's not your fault" zayn cooed. Fuck, forgot they could read minds.

"When is he coming back?"

"Probably not for a while, he didn't say"

I couldn't stop crying, he left because of me. I need to call him, I need to speak to him. Tell him I'm sorry.

"You wanna stay here tonight?" Zayn asked. He had such beautiful brown eyes for a boy.

"Yeah okay." I said shakily, i'd probably sleep in Niall's room as its the most warmest. I went out to get some air and calm down for a bit. This year has barely started and I'm already a mess. The only good thing that's happened is that my brother Josh might start to be coming around and not have depression anymore. Just need to fix dads drinking problem and then my family is back to normal. Well nearly normal. I always compare myself to other people, especially Eleanor, her family is minted and she's actually perfect.

When I first started secondary school I got bullied a bit, boys called me fat as a joke. I started to become so self conscious and starved myself. Yasmine tried to tell me I wasn't fat and Louis basically had all the boys hating him because he was standing up for me. I didn't really know Liam then.

I started to walk to the graveyard to visit my mum, she helped me a lot through these situations. Growing up was hard, especially when mum died.

I arrived at the GraveYard and found my mums tombstone, it had flowers all around it which made me smile.

'Sophie Grief, will always be loved and never forgotten' is what the tombstone said.

"Hi mum" I said placing flowers down.

"Everyday I think about you, your always on my mind"

"I've got in some trouble with this boy, I really like him but today he left town and its all my fault.

I feel like I need him mum, he makes me feel safe.

If you were here you'd like him, you'd love him. He has blonde hair made into a quiff, beautiful blue eyes, straight teeth as he had braces, lots of piercings and tattoos. Dad likes him.

His appearance comes across violent, but when you speak to him he's as innocent as anything.

Josh is getting better every single day, dad sort of is too. We all miss you Mummy, I miss your hugs.

One day il see you again, rest in peace beautiful!"

I got up from tombstone and kissed it, I felt a lot better, even though I was crying a lot. I realised I really liked Niall. I think I...love him.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call him. I hated to admit it but I need him in my life, as much as i need Liam Louis and Yasmine, I need Niall as well.

I started ringing him. I was nervous. Fuck what was I gonna say. Didn't think this through.

"Hello?" He said in the phone confused.

"Hi it's Charlie"

"Well I know that, caller ID" He laughed.

"Oh yeah..well, I came by your apartment today and Zayn told me you left"

"Yeah... things got to much and like.. I wanted to see some of my family in Ireland."

"I wanted to talk to you"

"Really?"

"Yeah.. about us. I overreacted about the whole situation and that was wrong, I'm sorry"

He was silent for a couple of minutes, oh my god I was shaking so much.

"When I get back we will talk about it"

"When are you coming back?"

"I don't know yet. Couple of years"

Years what no.

"Oh.."

"Joking! Ha did I get you" He teased, man I'm so gullible.

"Shut up"

"Il be back in a couple of days, anyway I have to go now"

"Okay bye"

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and walked back to Niall's apartment to spend the night with Zayn and Harry.

I walked through the door to see pizza on the table, some blankets on the sofa and my favourite movie the zoo keeper about to start, also Harry on the floor passed out.

"Niall told me you liked things like this to calm you down" Zayn spoke while entering the room. I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down next to Zayn to watch the movie.

_________________________________________________

Bit of an emotional chapter aw:(

Charlie forgive Niall finally yay

Really hope you liked this chapter, it's been quite fun but sad to write

You guys in the comments are so sweet aw:')

Vote and comment hehe

Ly