Chapter 49

Previously

"I don't know. But all of us are in serious danger." Niall sternly spoke.

Niall's POV

Reading the text of Charlie's phone made me panic. I'm a dead man.

So is Zayn

And harry.

We're fucked.

"Niall... Um, what we going to do?" Zayn mumbled. We were all just panicking.

"I don't know Zayn." I sighed, sitting down eating my turkey.

"Didn't you fuck Yasmine Zayn?" Harry laughed. "Haven't you fucked half of this town?" Zayn snapped.

Harry stood up. "I may be a lot of things but I'm not a man slut." Harry spat.

"Oh really?" Zayn mocked.

"Both of you just stop it. All off us have slept with a human, and if master knows about me, he's going to know about you two. Now both shut up, we need to start planning what we're going to do!" I snapped. I hated it when they argued, and now isn't the time. Our lives could be ended any minute now.

"Harry, ring Lous. Charlie ring Liam, we haven't got any time to waste! Zayn get out the drawing board, this Christmas dinner has been cut short!" Sending orders left right and centre, pacing up and down the room sweating my arse off.

I could be gone, dead. Any minute. I just want to hold Charlie, lay in bed with her, it's Christmas Day! I shouldn't have to worry about this now! Spending the day with my real family, my new family. Now I have to try avoid being killed!

Charlie walked into the kitchen with Phoenix, while being on the phone to Liam. Harry was ringing Louis, and Zayn was already scheming. I was still pacing, panicking so much. The one thing master hates, and I just had to fall in love.

Falling in love with Charlie Grief. If I had turned her into a vampire all off this would be okay.

Il ask her one day, not now. I sat on the sofa, trying to calm myself down by playing Tea Firm. I game where you can grow tea and sell tea, instead of Marijuana. Its really addictive.

"Right, everyone gather around." Zayn called everyone to the sofas, even Phoenix.

"I had an idea!" Harry put his hand up, Phoenix happily jumping on his lap and started purring.

"What is it?" Zayn groaned. Harry's ideas are normally something ridiculous.

"Can I turn Phoenix into a vampire cat? So he lives forever." Harry smiled, you could hear the cat purring.

"Yeah whatever Harry, I'm trying to plan how we're going to keep ourselves alive first. Then will worry about the fucking cat!" Zayn was stressing out.

At the moment, Zayn was pushed to the other side of the room.

The wall fell down, the impact made all off us hit the back off the wall. I grabbed Charlie and pulled her closer to me, I couldn't loose her. Not now, not today, not ever. I will protect her with my life.

There he was. Standing there, the devil.

Master.

"Hello boys, and human."

He stood where the wall was, in his vampire form. Blood sucking monster.

"So, I found out that you had been sleeping with a human, and living with one. That's against the rules Niall, and I know about Harry and Zayn. You are all dead. You were my best warriors, my best! I looked after you, I fed and homed you! And you go and do this. I knew moving here was a bad decision, but it was gonna be for a month only. But you saved the town from
Susan." Master walked around the living room, walked over the rubble.

He pulled out his stake, looking straight at me in the eyes. I saw the hatred, the filth. Blood sucking monster, as Charlie would say.

He pulled Charlie out of my arms, I was helpless. She was helpless. We all were.

"You make one step and she's gone."

_____________________________________________

Cliff hanger again😏👌
I know you guys love these

What are you thoughts on marijuana? Please comment your honest thoughts because I was thinking about them smoking it, but it's up to you guys, if you think I should message me directly or comment?

Check out my main girl
AnniePayne809

Vote and comment

Ly