~Lets Go Shopping~

Song: Material Girl by Madonna

After a horror movie marathon, Steve analyzed how crappy their clothes were, so he gathered them into the car and pulled into the parking lot of the new Starcourt Mall.

He handed them each a huge chunk of cash and told them to meet him by the fountain in an hour and then they'd get some food from the food court.

The girls linked arms and hurried over to The Gap, and Steve recommended a store the guys could shop at.

An hour later, they got hot dogs on a stick and headed over to the ice cream parlor, Scoops Ahoy. A girl with dark blonde maybe dark brown shoulder length hair was at the counter, and she looked extremely bored.

She drummed her fingernails on the counter and stared off into space. Steve took the kids to the counter and everyone ordered.

El got a vanilla with sprinkles, Max got strawberry, Dustin got U.S.S Butterscotch, Mike got a banana split, Lucas got a plain chocolate, and Will got a Mint Chocolate Chip. Steve decided to also get a U.S.S Butterscotch.

"So, Mr. Hair, you how old are you? We're hiring, you know that, right?" The girl asked, dully, as if this was a normal routine, and it was obvious she was forced to say this.

"I'm 18, and I actually might need a job," said Steve. The girl nodded. Steve slapped the counter to get her attention and then combed a hand through his hair, as if he was saying Look at this beauty, as if he was trying to get the job on the spot with his charm.

The girl raised and eyebrow and said, "Drop by next Saturday and you can score and interview. If you give me your name, I'll let my boss know you're desperate, and by the way, if you're trying to impress me with your hair, I don't work that way. Also, your total is $25.50."

Steve scoffed and replied, "I'm not desperate, and my name is Steve Harrington."

"No way, its Steve 'The Hair' Harrington?! I, Robin Buckley, am honoured, " the girl said sarcastically, with a wide smirk on her face.

Steve rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, see you Saturday. Come along, children."

The kids followed Steve back to his car and then he went to a thrift store, bought a couple of small air mattresses and set them in the guestroom, then ordered pizza dinner.

He had just passed out the pizza when the phone rang, so he went to answer it, expecting it to he his parents or someone, but it was last person he was expecting to call. Tori.

"Hey, Stevie, it's me," Steve heard her say. He immediately wrinkled his nose.

"Tori, we broke up. What the h3ll do you want?" Steve asked. "To get back together," she said, rather quietly. "I'd rather kiss a basketball than get back with you, Tori Johnson. Goodbye," he said than slammed the phone back in its place.

He looked over to the next room to see all the kids cheering and couldn't help but smile.
Word count: 523