Chapter 13

Danny's POV   

I was late as I was stuck in traffic. I walked towards my parents and Spencer as they were talking to someone.

They spotted me and waved me over.

I realized the person with them was Ryujin but it was too late to turn around now.

You can do this!

"This is my other daughter, Danielle." Ryujin turned around and gave me a smile. But in a split second her reaction changed and she choked on her drink. I moved forward to help her out but she started coughing as she spit out her drink on me.

"I guess I should have expected this." I said, closing my eyes and sighing. I stopped the waiter, gave her a glass of water as she was coughing. I took the tissues to clean myself.

"You're a LeMarc." She said after drinking the water.

"Yes I did tell you I was an heiress" I said as Spencer helped me clean up.

"You guys know each other?" Mom was shocked at the scene in front of her.

"Mom, this is Ryujin." I said still dabbing at the wet spot on my dress. Thankfully this was a black dress so it won't show.

"Wait! Your Girlfriend Ryujin?" Mama said, shocked.

"I thought you were dating Marcella...Ohhh" Spencer said, realizing what happened.

"We aren't dating, we are just friends." I said clarifying.

"I- You- LeMarc-" Ryujin was talking as if she was malfunctioning.

"Why don't we take a deep breath? Follow me... in and out." She copied what I did. We did it a couple of times and then she calmed down a bit.

"OMG you knowingly made me sign the appearance deal." She said wide-eyed.

"I didn't make you do anything. You said you wanted to go to the wedding. I just made a suggestion. You signed the deal all on your own." I said clarifying.

"What wedding?" Mama asked.

"Willow's wedding." I answered as they were very intrigued by what was happening. "If you guys will excuse us" I said and grabbed Ryujins hand and walked towards the closest washroom. I checked if the stalls were empty then locked the main door.

"Ok remember when I told you our meeting was pure coincidence. I didn't plan any of this or getting close to you like this, it just happened."

"Yeah yeah I know it's just I'm a bit shocked I'm going to need time to take this in. Tell your mom I'm sorry but I will be leaving." She said and unlocked the door and left. I kneeled down as I held my head.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

I cleaned myself and came outside to find Willow standing at the door. "Pick yourself up. You are going on stage with your family." She said as she fixed my dress.

"I feel like I messed up."

"Let's talk about this later. Plus I think Abby would be more helpful here." She said as we walked to my parents. I went on the stage with my family. Moms made a speech and I put on the fake smile I could.

Shockingly my parents didn't ask me anything.

The party ended at 10 pm and I got in Willow's car with Abby. I put my head on Abby's shoulder as she patted it and chuckled.

"You both are literally cut out from the same fabric." She said,

"Hey come on, I'm not as messed up as her." I said pointing at Willow.