Chapter 35

Ryujin's POV

The entire time she had told me to play music I never turned it on. I realised she was pretending to be brave. Pretending she had everything in control.

I know once she killed him she was going to break down and like I expected she did.

Even though looking at the 2 dead bodies almost made me have a panic attack, I tried to focus my mind on Danny who was stabbing him while sobbing.

She got us free, now it's my turn to get my Danny back.

I looked around the bunker to realise there was a bathroom. I grabbed her hand and then dragged her to it. As I started helping her take off her clothes. Her clothes were drenched in blood.

I turned on the shower and made sure it was the right temperature. She went and stood under it. The beige tiles started turning deep red as the blood washed off her.

I stood behind her as I helped her clean her hair. She flinched a little, getting away from me but didn't protest knowing I won't stop touching her. Cleaning her was a bit of a task as there were small dried chunks from the time she blew those people up.

Once her hair was done I started rubbing her skin, cleaning the blood that was not coming off easily.

While bathing her I realised she had multiple cuts on her body along with large bruises on her chest and back.

She was all clean now so I looked at myself to realise I was covered in blood too from when I hugged her. I moved to give her the bathrobe but when I was distracted she pulled me by my hand pushing me against the wall as she kissed me.

More like attacking my lips. I let her do what she wanted as I reciprocated the kiss. She unzipped my dress and took it off me.

She then pulled away but leaned her forehead onto mine. "Don't leave me." She said in a barely audible voice.

"I never plan to." I said as I kissed her forehead. "Ok?" I asked and she nodded. "Wear the bathrobe, I'll wash your clothes a little." I said as I gave her the bathrobe.

"Ok." She said obediently as she wore the bathrobe.

I went and stood under the shower scraping off the blood on my body. I picked up her shirt and started washing it under water trying to clean off as much blood as I could.

"It's fine. There were extra clothes outside." She said as she walked in holding a few pairs of clothes. I nodded and placed the shirt aside. I looked around for a first aid kit and found a bag stocked with everything needed. If I needed to perform surgery I could as everything was available in it.

I helped Danny dry off first and bandaged the cuts she had as well as I could. I should have really gotten that first aid class. After I was done I dried myself off and wore the clothes. This left me a bit confused as there were female clothes.

"They seem to be my size. I suppose he planned to keep me around." She said as she dried her hair.

Once I was dressed I made her sit down and towel dried her hair.

Once we were done we walked out with Danny leading me. She picked a gun from the backpack along with the iPad and phone I had dropped.

Looking at the CCTV feed there was no one in sight.

"I guess the others ran away." She said as he then closed the iPad. She then picked up a remote looking thing as she pulled out explosives from the bag and placed them on the floor. We then walked out of there.

"What now?" I asked her as I quickly held her hand as we walked.

"They have boats so we can go to the main island and wait for our people." She said as we walked towards the beach.