Part 22

As you and the girls finally pull up to the campsite for the boys, your anxiety has taking over. Your panicking to know what happened, what cause the fight and who the hell was fighting. As you guys are in the Limo and requested the driver bring you to the campsite. As you get closer to the guys you can finally see something. You noticed Chris and Paul talking. It looks like Paul is trying to calm down Chris. You see Connor and the other guys, and right away notice another person with them. You get angry wanting to know what happen, when the limo comes to a stop and Kaylee gets out of the car slamming the door she's pissed off and you hear her.

Connor and Kaylee's Pov

"What the fuck is that asshole doing here Connor?" Kaylee yells as her makes her way towards the boys.

"Babe I... um I....." Connor stutters.

"Omg you invited that idiot didn't you why?" she snaps

Connor just stares are her with a shocked face not sure how to tell Kaylee, Eric is supposed to be his best man. Just when he starts to talk she had got her answer.

"Oh hell no he can't be the best man at our wedding, look what he did to my cousin. You better fix this now and tell him to leave before y/n gets out of the car. What happened who was fighting?" she demands.

"Kaylee I have known him forever we grew up together. He knows he made a mistake with y/n and he wants a chance to make it right with her." Connor says.

Kaylee looks pissed "He's not going anywhere near her, do you remember how broken she was she happy now. She had to start all over again, he needs to leave her alone. You need to tell him to leave I mean it."

"Ok I tell him to leave but can we talk about this after the weekend more." Connor asks.

"Fine. just make ____" she starts to say as Eric cuts her off.

"Kaylee where is y/n I want to talk to her, I love her and miss her." he says.

Kaylee notices Eric's fat lip and cut above his eye. "Oh I hope Paul did that to you, cause you deserve worse, stay away from y/n. You lost her for a someone deserving of her."

Eric laughs. "Paul he was the one who broke up the fight when Chris came at me, I thought y/n was with Chris. Paul he will be easy to get her back from."

Just as Kaylee goes to say something snap back at Eric she hears yelling "Stay the fuck away from y/n!" Chris yells.

"Buddy your not part of this you should be the one leaving tonight not me." Eric snaps back. Connor grabs Eric before they start fighting again. Eric walks to his car and is about to leave just as he gets in his car he yells to Chris. "Chris you can come join me at my wedding to y/n one day, you never going to be with her. Her and I will be together. Hey Paul keep an eye on y/n for me." He shuts his car door and drives away.

Y/N Pov

"What the fuck is that asshole doing here Connor?" You hear Kaylee yell as she gets out of limo. You look out the window and right than it hits you like a Mac truck. Eric you can see him in the distance, it the first time you have seen him in over half a year. You never thought about the chance he be part of the wedding. You start to think you should have Connor and him where friends forever and Connor was supposed to be Eric's best man at your wedding that didn't happen.

Looking over at Jill and your sisters they all look and say it "who the hell beat his ass up, he's got blood on his face."

"What Eric was the one in the fight I guess but with who?" You say as you all watch Kaylee ripping into Connor.

"Y/n you think Paul would have gotten into a fight with him. He doesn't seem the type. I hope he's not sis cause if he has anger issues he's not going near you either." Amber says