chapter18

Y/n POV

He suddenly put me under the blanket and covered me up.
"You are cold baby girl...rest up for a bit" Tae said and was about to go outside the room. I jumped off the bed and stopped tae. I caught his wrist and he turned back to look at me, I pushed him and his back hit the wall. I placed both of my hands and locked him. He saw me with a smirk.

"What are you doing Y/n?? *Smirks* if you keep doing things like this...then you cant stop me" Tae said smiling.

"You said that I'm cold right?? How about you making me normal?" I said and pouted my lips. Not wasting another second he aimed for my lips. He carried me to the bed and he made me lay below him. His passionate kisses brought not only butterflies but a whole zoo in my stomach. After sometime I got a call from my mom. She was really excited, and she told me to go to home fast. It was already 6 in the evening so me and Tae was driving back to my house. We reached my house. I wanted to bring Tae to my house but me parents are home. I didnt want to leave him but I heard my mom so I rushed into my house and he giggled.

"My baby is home!!!" Said my dad. I didn't see him for long. I ran into his arms and he hugged me tight. He gave me an envelope I thought of opening it afterwards. We chatted for a bit and had our dinner. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I saw the envelop on my table...and I opened it. I was so happy to see the letter as it was from the university which I was longing to go. I called Tae to tell him. He congratulated me.

After few months

I was waiting for the college bus to arrive at the bus stop. After a few minutes the bus arrived and we reached our campus. I went to the girls dorm to keep my luggage. 4 of us shared a room and one of them was my friend....happiee me. We had a little talk and then I called Tae. We talked a bit and he didnt actually tell me which college he was going.

FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE

"Wake up y/n!!! I didn't know that you sleep like a pig!! Get ready!!?? Why can't you get used to the college timing although it has become 2 months??!!!" My friend,
Jeon Herin shouted.

"Ok ok I'm up....will you stop shaking mee?!!!" I shouted back.

"Come on y/n!!!and....take your assignment to be submitted to the music teacher. You know his temper right??" She said and giggled.

"Hann I'm having it" I said waving my assignment. We was rushing to the classroom. And thank god we came just after the professer entered so as we used to do...we crawled between the benches and went to our seat.

"I told you not to go to the basketball ground right?? See now? We are late!!" She said and looked at me and pouted.

"But you didnt leave me to see anything!! this was the first time they were playing while we come to class....all these days they were not there when we come." I said and smacked her arms.

..................

Finally the class is over!!

"Come lets go to watch basketball!!!" I said and dragged her with me

"Yeahh!! Will you slow down!!?? Why do you like basketball so much??"

"What if they completed playing?? Hurry up girl!" I pulled her and was running towards the basketball court. We were lucky that time..they were still playing. I watched the match and cheered for them.

"Hey beauty...will you pass me the water bottle??" One of them asked.

"Dont you have your own arms and legs?? Take it youself" I said to him and turned.

"I'm tired y/n" Hyung sik said, my neighbour and a friend

"Here you go" Herin offered her water bottle and he took it from her.

"Thankyou" *wink* he winked at Herin.

"Learn from you friend" he said, hit my head and ran away. Then I saw her and she was blushing.

"Herin-ahh?? You are blushing...you know?" I said and looked at her. She quickly turned to the other side. I giggled and continued watching the match.

It's over and we went to attend our other classes. As we was about to go..they started another match but we cant skip this class. So we walked on. I saw a crowd of girls cheering so hard and they covered him. So I couldn't get a clear look of him. I didnt mind it and walked to our class.

I was in my class but my mind was a bit disturbed. I missed Tae....he didn't call me for few weeks. After the class, herin said that she got some work to do so she left. One of my classmate gave me a parcel and told me to pass it to hyung shik. He said that he will be in the basket ball court.

I went to the court but the lights were put off but re lights was on inside the room next to the court. I wasn't sure what was inside. I just thought I could find him there. I opened the door which revealed a half naked man??? He didn't wear anything on his top. He turned back to see who it was. I hurriedly closed my eyes with my hands

"I--i didn't see a thing...ahh will you please give this to hyung shik?? Ahmm I'll leave now" I said and turned towards the door. I felt a force which pulled me towards it and my back hit the shelf.

"How do you know hyung shik?? Why should YOU pass the parcel to him?" On hearing the voice, I slowly opened my eyes just to see Taehyung?!! My heart beat multiplyed several times. I couldn't stand there for another second. I pushed him and rushed out. I was standing outaide the room still thinking if it was really Tae whom I met just now. I was quit nervous seeing him after so long. He neither called me for several weeks. I heard him coming out. I just left the place. I went to my room and flopped on my bed. Herin was already in the room.

"What took you so late to come y/n??....y/n? You alright?" She came closer as I kept quite and didn't answer her.

"Ahh yeahh I had to give a parcel to Hyung shik. That's why it took time" I said

"Hyung shik??" She asked again.

"Yes...any problem herin??" I asked

"No no...not at all" she said and went to her bed.

I was sleeping and my phone kept vibrating. I took to it to see who would message me at this hour.

:Hi y/n
:Anything wrong??
:Why did you go out like that?
:I'm sorry for not texting you
:I know that I'm wrong
:Ily sm
.........

It just continued. Till now he never thought about me. Why is that he keeps texting me after we met. He never told me that he got into this University. I just switched off my phone.

Next day

I was going to the class with Herin. On the way I saw Tae with a girl. He was blocking her way and pushed her to the wall and placed his hands

He forgotten me already......
He started to live the life he like.....
He will never give his time to me.....

I stood there and Tae saw me standing so I walked away with Herin.

After the class I went to the library. I usually go to te basket ball court but now don't wish to go there. I was there till late at night. I only realised it was half past 10 after Herin called me. I got out of the library and I saw someone standing outside but soon I found out that it was Tae. I didn't spare a glance at him and kept walking.

"y/n...why are you avoiding me?? What did i do??" Tae asked as he was running towards me.

"You never did anything wrong Taehyung...only i was wrong. Sorry" i said and I didn't really want to say that. I know that he won't do anything wrong....but i just saw it in the morning.

Chapter end

Will be updated soon💜