𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Carlisle Cullen watched Cosette calmly emerge from the isolation area as Vincent and the medical staff informed them there was no risk at all

Carlisle Cullen watched Cosette calmly emerge from the isolation area as Vincent and the medical staff informed them there was no risk at all. She smiled as she rushed to embrace Vincent and waved at him.

“I heard that my doctor came out of isolation.”

A teenage girl about Bella's age appeared pushing a wheelchair drawing everyone's attention. Her hair was black and touched her shoulders, her eyes were dark brown but they lit up as she spoke.

Narumi Nara, a patient transferred days after Cosette's arrival and also one of Alessandro Brais' victims.

“How are you feeling Narumi?” Cosette questioned, approaching the girl as she stood up to her.

“I'm feeling great!” she exclaimed, giving her a big smile. “Thank you for saving me…”

Carlisle listened to the patient's whispered words and remembered Magnus' words the other night when he received an emergency call from the hospital.

“At least we now know what she was planning.”

Kieran stared in disbelief at Narumi's resemblance to Naoko, the only thing that set them apart were their eyes. Narumi's eyes were dark brown, while Naoko's were light blue like her brother's.

“This is going to be a problem…” he muttered, seeing Rêverie's eyes sparkle for a moment as if she were standing in front of Naoko.

Rêverie's magic also seemed to have calmed around Narumi. She stroked the young girl's hair and laughed at her witticisms.

✯✯✵✯✯

As the days passed and Forks began to show signs of a sunny day, Carlisle Cullen made a special and lengthy visit to room 401 with the intention of recording the essence of his mate. Dr. Cullen noticed that Cosette seemed happier than usual in recent days, interspersing her visits between her friends and her patient in the psychiatry ward.

✯✯✵✯✯

Like many others, Isabella Marie Swan Higginbotham feared death. Isabella Swan hated the idea of growing old and losing her current beauty, so she loved the idea that the Cullens were vampires and that Edward Cullen seemed crazy about her. It was perfect, she could achieve immortality, popularity and preserve her beauty as she had always wanted.

Not only is that bitch of Eliza in the hospital dying, but I'm getting what I've always wanted. The heavens do know how to reward.”

Here you are…

A cold voice echoed through the place as a black cloud appeared between the Cullen family and the nomadic clan, out of which emerged a female figure with wavy blonde hair and black body-tight clothing.

“Cosette!”

Isabella felt the feeling of joy spread throughout her body and a smile began to adorn her face.