Chapter 3

It was now 10 and school was in 2 hours. Night school, not what people call normal, but some humans actually go so that makes it just perfect for vampires.

During daylight hours, vampires are usually tired, sleeping away the day. Every vampire does it, every vampire except Yuki. Ever since she went to base, her sleeping hours were thrown off. The poor vampire was sleeping in her bed, covered in the purple comforters.

She had had a long day and just wanted a few hours of rest. The mortal Yui, had brought Yuki a uniform and placed it nicely on her bed. Yui was very curious about the only Sakamaki sister. She walked closer to the sleeping girl and silently observed her.

Yuki's long white hair was still perfectly in place, her perfect ocean blue eyes were hidden behind her closed lids. After her vision of the brothers during their childhood, she remembered she didn't see a little girl. Where was she?
All of her brothers seemed to be infatuated with her. Mostly Shu.

Before she could continue her observation, Yui was interrupted by Reiji walking in.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked coldly, his face showing no emotion.

Yui stepped away from the bed and looked at the purple-headed man. "I-I was giving Yuki her uniform."

Reiji pushed his glasses up. "Well now you can go. My sister doesn't need to be waken up by you."

The blonde nodded before looking at the carpeted floor. "Why have you guys never talked about her? Where was she?"

Those questions made Reiji freeze. He remembered the years, grieving over Yuki, thinking she had died and it was all his fault. The anger of blaming Shu for not watching her.It was a tough 11 years, but now she's back and he didn't want to lose her again.

"We thought she was dead. I don't know where she was, none of us do." He said before looking at his little sister.

She was really beautiful, when she was about 3 her hair was light brown slowly turning to white. Reiji always hated how she had blue eyes, matching Shu and his mother, making him the black sheep.

"Get out and get ready for school. Leave us alone." He said without looking away from Yuki.

Yui didn't say anything else and walked out of the room.

"Wake up Yuki." The second son sat next to his sleeping sister.

A smell filled his nostrils, it was very familiar. Shu. Why did she smell like him?

Filled with anger, he shakes her waking her up in the process. Yuki gasped, being frighted out of her sleep, her eyes widened at her brother as panic rushed to her. "W-What are you doing Reiji? Reiji you're hurting me!"

Once done, he lets her fall onto the bed with a thud. "Hurry up and go take a goddamn shower. I don't want his scent on you understand?" Reiji stood and threw her uniform at her.

Yuki's face heats up as she attempts to take it only to have him just push her out of the bed and into the bathroom. "I told you to hurry, now do it."

A little confused, she hurries in taking a shower. Only 2 minutes in she was disturbed as she hears a loud knock on the bathroom door. "Hurry up or I'll make you." Reiji's voice sounds a bit muffled behind the door.

"W-Wait a minute Reiji!" She increases her speed finishing her shower as well as drying her hair.

Yuki wraps a towel around herself and comes out of the bathroom, to see her brother sitting on her bed watching her every move. She moves closer to the bed to take off her clothes. "Brother..If you don't mind leaving, I-" her sentence is cut off as her hand at his strength.

"No. You're gonna change now and I'm gonna watch you do it." His glare feels like a stab to the eyes.

"But I-"

"Now."

Following his words, Yuki pulls her hand away before taking off the towel, her face completely red at how her brother was looking at her.

Why was he so mad at her? She thought. The 17 year old slid on her panties, moving on her black thigh high stockings, and then her bra, slipping on her white blouse, and finally slides on her blazer and skirt. When she's about to tie her ribbon, her body was tugged onto Reiji's lap with his head on her shoulder.

Yuki feels him slowly tying the ribbon around her neck while breathing near her ear, so she stay still, her face still red. However, right as he finishes tying it, he pulls on one of its ends to untie it. It confuses her of why he's doing so.

Reiji's then motions to tie it again, but at a slower pace this time. He also decides to nibble on her ear while doing it a second time, he can feel her tremble at the contact, this pleases him.

Yuki didn't know why her brother made her feel this way. She had been through life and death training, but just the contact of her brother made her melt.

The feel of his teeth makes her oblivious that her ribbon was done ans that his arms were encircled around her waist and torso.

"Don't you dare let him touch you again. If he does, I'll punish you." After that, he releases her and opens the door to leave. "Brush your hair before you leave this room. It's a mess." And just like that he shuts the door.

Sighing, Yuki takes her hairbrush and strokes it down her somewhat messy hair. Only a half hour to spare, she slips on her shoes and finally, she's ready to make her way to the main hall.

Yuki takes in a deep breath before opening her door and stepping outside. Ready to start her first ever day of school.