Chapter 5

Its another rainy night tonight, and quite a hard one at that. Thunder roars loudly accompanied by sudden flashes of lightning. It's going to be another noisy night for everybody in the Sakamaki household, since the rain doesn't look like it'll stop soon. Most of the people were probably resting in their rooms or in the library reading away.

All the while leaving a little Yuki in her room, her mother nor Christa wasn't with her. "I hope mama comes back soon." She says as she looks at the flickering chandelier above her. She shrugs it off and continues drawing her parents and her brothers. All is going well, until suddenly, all the lights in the house shuts off.

Consumed in panic, Yuki abruptly stands up making the chair she was on fall. "M-Mama!" She cries out for Christa, but only thunder replies to her call.

Yuki rushes out of the door and rushes through the halls in fear to find Christa.

Rapid yet muffled steps echo around the halls as she keeps on running as fast and her legs can take her, but is stopped when she bumped into someone and falls on her bum.

Her sobs fills the silence between the two, and the one who bumped into her lets out a worried gasp.

"Big sister?"Laito calls out to her whiles searching for her hand. Yuki lets out a whimper of distress. "Its okay, your brother here's now, don't cry." He embraced her tightly while rubbing her messy white hair.

"You're okay now? I heard you calling Christa, you're not hurt are you?" He asks.

"Where's my mama?" Shes asks him between sobs and whimpers.

"Im not sure, but lets go look for her." Laito tries to stand up but is pulled down by his sister.

"No! Dont leave me!" She cries out as her grip on his hoodie tighter.

"Come on, get up. We'll look for her together." Laito smiles and picks her up.

Yuki clings onto him as they search for Christa, which is hard to do since the mansion is so big. Luckily they hear a woman's voice call out for the family's daughter. With delight, Yuki lets go of her brother's hand and rushes to Christa. They share a warm embrace.

"Thank you for keeping her company Laito." Christa says to the young boy.

"Its no problem, I'll always be there for her. Oh and Happy Birthday Yuki." He laughs before walking away.

It hasn't been a full day yet and Yuki was already bored. As soon as the children got back from school, it was 4:30 in the morning. Most of the household was sleeping.

Yuki laid there on the sofa watching as the clock ticked by. Talk about droning. She couldn't help but wonder where the other members of family was? And where was her father? The vampire king himself, Karl Heinz.

"What are you doing big sister?"

Yuki didn't even have to turn to know it was Laito.

"I'm bored." She grumbled as she sighed heavily further stretching her legs on the sofa. "You guys are so boring."

Laito laughed as he came closer to her. "Now, now, don't be such a whiner. I'm sure you will find something interesting to do eventually."

"Eventually." repeated Yuki she sat up straight. "I wish I could go off again."

Laito leaned closer as he twirled her snow white hair with his finger. "How about I make your time worth its while?"

A tinge of red filled Yuki's cheeks as she looked away, unable to hold his intense gaze. "Laito-"

"Awe don't be a party pooper princess." He said as his hand now reached down slowly, crawling up to her legs with the nearest of pleasure. "Making us grieve for such a long time was such a harsh thing to do, disappearing in the blink of an eye."

Yuki held his hand, keeping him from going any further. "Oh hush, my body just works that way."

A throaty grunt left Laito like a cat purring as he nuzzled the crook of his sister's neck. "I would love to see how your body works when I do unspeakable things to you."

"What a dirty thought Laito." Said Yuki as she placed her hand on her brother's chest, keeping a little distance between them.

Laito, the lustful Sakamaki brother would get his way whenever he sets his mind on it. Yuki was clear of it. He would be sweet but harsh at the same time.

Yuki gasped as he left a trail of soft kisses down her neck while tracing small circles on her now exposed thighs.

"Why, you look so excited big sister. How cute." He chuckled.

"I-I'm not excited." Stuttered the third Sakamaki as a chill ran through her body.

"Oh?" started Laito as he pulled back to look directly in her eye. "Your body says otherwise."

Once more, Yuki tried to look away but Laito held her cheek lightly making her look right back at him.

"Kiss me." he said.

Yuki was sure she couldn't kiss him, he was her brother! But there was no stopping with this young man. The one Sakamaki brother that knew exactly how to treat a woman. The one brother who knew what completely turned her on and made her give everything up. The one brother who was both Sugar and Spice.

"Just one kiss." Laito continued as he slightly nibbled her earlobe. His teeth faintly grazing her skin. "I know you want me to kiss you," He said kissing his sister's jawline. "I know you want me to touch you," His hands slowly crawling up her shirt as his fingers were tickling her skin out of excitement. "All you have to do is ask."

Ask him... Ask him...

Before Yuki could say anything, Reiji walked into the living room. "Laito, why must you bother our sister?" He pushed his glasses up.

Laito pulled away with a straight face. He was obviously upset that Reiji interrupted. Before he could face his older brother, Laito threw on a fake smile.

"Just having a bit of fun that's all," He said before turning to Yuki. "We'll continue this later."

He crashed his lips on hers before disappearing. Yuki's eyes were wide as she looked at Reiji. He looked pissed.

"Please get some rest sister." He said before disappearing. Yuki was left all flushed on the the sofa. She didn't know why her brothers were acting this way, she also didn't know if she liked it or not.

Maybe...