Chapter 8

It's been two days since Yuki went to the lake. All the siblings had agreed that once a week, one of the brothers would take their sister out to wherever she wanted.
Though she had liked the idea, Yuki realized she had no actual privacy in the house. Wherever she went she encountered one of her brothers. Shu one day spent the whole day without leaving her side, even when she wanted to shower, he would stand outside the door. It was starting to piss her off.

Today was Sunday and school was tonight. Yuki was in the garden admiring the roses. The sun was starting to set and it casted a beautiful lighting on the flowers.
For the first time in two days, Yuki was alone. No annoying brothers watching over her. It was peaceful.

"Yuki? You're awake." A voice sounded from behind her.
Said vampire turned around to see Yui walking towards her.
"Good afternoon Yui. How are you?" Yuki gave her a small smile.

Yui really liked Yuki. She brought a new light in the mansion. The brothers smiled more often and talked to each other.
"I'm good, I woke up a little early and decided to come to the garden. We don't really spend time together, do we now?" Yui smiled.

Yuki arched her eyebrow. She never really interacted with a lot of other females. There was just Barbra and a few female coworkers. She didn't exactly know what girls night out was, she's seen it in a couple movies but never actually experienced it. She wanted it though.
"Let's have a sleepover. I've always wanted to have one. Oh and no boys allowed!" She said in excitement.

Yui smiled widely, she's never seen Yuki truly smile. She was really beautiful.

"Let's do it. After school we can get things and get some funny looking pajamas!" Yui was really happy, she didn't have another girl in the house. The brothers didn't let her have friends and she barely had any contact with the outside world. She wanted this as Yui did.

**************

Yuki was so giddy, her heart was racing and she couldn't get the smile off her face. It was hard to admit but Yuki Sakamaki, a hard merciless assassin, was excited. She could barely stay seated, school was almost over and her sleepover was getting closer.

"Hey, what's up with you? You have a stupid look on your face." Shu snapped his fingers in front of his sister's face.

All of the brothers have noticed their sister's actions. In the limo, she sat next to Yui and wouldn't stop smiling. Now in class, the same smirk was I her face and she couldn't stop tapping her foot. "I'm doing something after school with Yui. I'm really excited."

Shu's eyebrow arched. What could his sister be doing with a mortal? "I will be staying with you then. To wherever you're going of course."
His sister shook her head, "No boys allowed Shu. Girls only." She giggled lightly before turning back to listen to the teacher.

Shu didn't take his eyes off his sister. He haven't seen her smile this bright since her 6th birthday. Oh how he wished to see that smile again, and now he did.

After school, Yuki was packing up her books when Yui came into the classroom.
"Are you ready to go Yuki?" She asked tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.
Yuki smiled and nodded. "Lets go."

As the two were heading to the door, Ayato and Kanato blocked their paths.
"Where's big sister and Yui going?" Kanato hugged Teddy close to his chest.

"We're going to run a few errands. We'll be home soon, go on without us." Yui looped her arm around Yuki's.
Yuki looked at her. This is an action she seen in a movie, it's an action between best friends. Does this mean Yui are best friends?

"Oi shorty, you know you're not suppose to go any where without one of us. Same goes for you Pancake." Ayato rolled his emerald eyes.

"No boys allowed little brother." Yuki poked his nose only to have him bite her finger.
"I'm not a child anymore Yuki. You know the rules, Im coming with you." Ayato growled before reaching for Yuki's arm.

Yuki pulled away quickly and teleported out of the classroom with Yui. Ayato and Kanato looked at the spot where the girl once stood, Ayato gritted his teeth before punching the wall.

He was angry. I will not be played. We're not children anymore.