Chapter 16

~17 years ago~

Beatrix screamed as another contraction hit her.

Nurses were bustling around the room that was the library. Karl refused that any of his children be born in a hospital, where humans would question the birth of a vampire infant. Beatrix was pregnant with his third child and as expected, he expected a boy.

"Is mommy okay?" Shu placed his ear on the outside of the library door. The almost 2 year old listened as his mother screamed preparing to give birth. He wasn't scared, he was actually excited for the birth of his new sibling.

"Alright Beatrix, its time to push now." The doctor said over her screams.

KarlHeinz watched as Beatrix pushed and screamed. He only felt little remorse that she was in pain. He didn't know what to do. Should I hold her hand?

Cordelia waited outside the room looking at Shu and rubbing her bloated belly. She was pissed that Beatrix gave birth before her. Flipping her purple hair over her shoulder, she wondered if child birth was going to be that painful for her. At least Karl will love me.

All of a sudden, the screaming stopped. Cordelia stepped out of her chair and Shu stepped away from the door. The room was then filled with crying. A baby's cry.

"It's a girl." The doctor said placing the baby into Beatrix's arm.

Beatrix looked at the baby in such awe. Her first daughter. The baby stopped crying as Beatrix held her close, her eyes were closed and she had a head full of white hair just like KarlHeinz.

"What will your name be?"

Across the room, Karl clenched his fist tightly drawing blood. His plans weren't going accordingly and that made him pissed.

"She wont have a name. Dispose of her."

Beatrix drew her gaze away from the baby and to her husband. "Excuse me?"

"Dispose of that disgusting thing! You were suppose to give me an heir, not something useless!" He screamed.

Beatrix held her new born baby close to her chest as the baby wailed. "What are you talking about Karl? She's not going anywhere! Whats wrong with you?!"

Karl sneered at his second wife. "I refuse for that child to be mine!" He yelled before storming out of the library.

Shu watched his father storm down the hallway, he was definitely not in the mood to be bothered by his first born. Instead Cordelia followed after him, promising that the baby in her stomach was absolutely a boy.

Shu looked at the library door before poking his head in. His mother was laying on the makeshift bed on the table. Beatrix held the baby close staring at the infant like she was the most beautiful think in the world. To her, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Beatrix broke her gaze from her newborn daughter and looked at Shu, who was hiding behind the door. She smiled at her first born stretching her arm out to him.

"Do you want to see your little sister Shu?"

The blond little boy nodded before slowly walking to his mother. He looked at the baby wrapped in the white blanket. Her eyes were staring at Shu's blue eyes.