Chapter 6

Its been almost 2 says since Yuki came back to her childhood home. In those 2 days, she had been kissed by 2 of her brothers and confessed to by 1.

Now she sat in the home library looking at an old photo album. Before and after she left. Her mother had held her close when she was born, Karl nowhere to be found. Yuki looked at how beautiful her mother Beatrix looked. Shu had inherited her hair and face, while Yuki only had her eyes. Reiji didn't look like Beatrix at all, he had his father's eyes and nothing more. He was a black sheep.

Yuki turned the page of the black book, to see a picture of man holding a blonde baby. "Who is this?" She looked closer to see a light pink crucifix on the baby's blanket.

I've seen this before, but where?

"Yuki?" A voice sounded behind her causing the young vampire to turn.

"Hello Yui. How are you?" She smiled at the the blonde human.

It has now been 2 months since Yui has been living in the Sakamaki household. She was still getting bitten, but ever since Yuki has come, the brothers don't bother her as much as they used too. Not that she minded though, it gave her skin a break.

"I'm good, great actually. What are you doing if I may ask?" Yui walked over to Yuki. Her eyes then landed on the picture. "Oh there it is, I was wondering where Reiji had put it."

"Is this you Yui? Is this your father?" Yuki ran her finger tips across the baby's face.

Though the man's face was half cut off, you could tell he was very happy holding the fragile life in his arms.

"Yes, thats me and my dad...My adopted dad." The mortal says tears brimming in her big pink eyes.

Yuki looked at the picture again. Why is it here?

She flipped the page to see a small picture of Karl Heinz. It made Yuki clench her teeth. "You guys are so lucky to have such a successful father. You must be so proud." Yui tried to turn the page only to flinch back holding her finger. "Ow!"

A rain drop size of blood pooled on the base of Yui's finger.

"I'm so sorry Yuki, I'll leave right away-" Before she could finish, Yuki grabbed Yui's pale wrist.

"Its been 2 weeks since I last fed Yui, I wont be harsh like my awful brothers." Yuki brought Yui's wrist closer to her mouth, looking at the blood trickling down the blonde's finger. The vampire licked the girl's finger, taking in the taste of her blood.

It was better than any blood she ever had before, sweet but familiar, like Demon's blood.

That's impossible. She's human.

When Yuki was done licking up Yui's blood, she licked her lips and blinked her light blue eyes. "That was nice, thank you." Yuki stood up from her seat and made her way out of the library.

Yui looked at the door as if Yuki was coming back. She wasn't like her brothers, she didn't go crazy for her blood like the gentlemen of the house. Yuki had more class and was more emotionless. Only showing it when necessary.

What happened to you Yuki Sakamaki?

************************

"School and home! School and home! School and home! I'm going crazy in this house, you're running my life! You're holding me captive like I'm some sort of possession of yours!" Shouted Yuki as she tossed an expensive vase across the room.

"We're not running your life Yuki. Please understand we just dont want to lose you again." Said Reiji, trying to calm her down. "No, not that one." Yuki threw another one of the expensive vases.

"Oh big sister looks so adorable when she throws a tantrum." Laito said as he sat on one of the sofas, watching Yuki as she wrecked the place.

Ayato scoffed. "You really are a creep," He said, "Why dont you do something productive and help her calm down?"

"I think Reiji is doing quite a good job." The third brother said as Yuki sent a candle holder flying out the window.

"Who are you kidding? Reiji is terrible at this job. Arent I right Teddy?" Said Kanato as he stood in the corner of the room.

A nerve popped in Reiji's forehead at the comment. "Would you three quit jabbering and help me?"

Laito sighed and stood. "Come on Yuki. Stop being so unreasonable. Why dont we have some fun instead?"

Yuki picked up another vase and tossed it towards Laito, which he dodged gracefully. "I guess not."

"Why wont you let me out?" Pleaded Yuki, dropping a whole cupboard reducing the contents to nothing.

"Dont be a brat." Started Ayato sounding annoyed. "Its for your own good."

"You know whats good for me? Fresh air! Why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?"

Everyone fell silent. Looking at Yuki, praying she would just shrug it off.
If she finds out about mother and Christa, who know how she'll react. Reiji thought.

Just as Yuki was about to say something else, the door opened loudly revealing an angry Shu.
Shu not sleeping was a very surprising sight, watching him angry was even more surprising.
He frowned at his sister. "You're too noisy."

All Yuki's anger and annoyance melted off like ice cream on a hot stove. That's the effect he had on her.

Before she could say anything, Shu appeared right in front of her and tossing her over his shoulder like a sack of rice. Before his sister could protest, Shu teleported. Reiji clenched his teeth before grabbing a broom. "Let's get this cleaned up."

Yuki will be mine Shu. I won't lose her again, mostly not to you.

In all the brothers head they thought about their love for their sister and how they will get her. Game on!