Chapter 10

"Oh wow! Yuki! You look so adorable!" Yui smiled brightly.

The girls were done changing into their pajamas and were ready to get their s'mores on. They were back in the kitchen, and since Reiji didnt want Yuki near a real fire, they had to use the stove.

"Reiji is such a buzz kill," Yuki complained sticking a stick of pocky in her mouth. "I've been near worse things than fire, I can handle myself."

Yui giggled, pulling an uncooked s'more on the stove. "They don't know that though Yuki. Remember they don't know where you gone off to for 11 years."
"I didn't run away. I was taken." Yuki bit into another pocky stick.

"Hello ladies, I smell chocolate." Laito walked into the kitchen with a smirk on his face. When his eyes landed on Yuki, he started to blush. "Big sister..you look so...cute."
Never have he seen his sister in something so cute, it turned him on.

"Idiot. Are you saying I was never cute?" Yuki teased holding back her laughter.

Yui continued making the s'mores, ignoring the actions between the two siblings. It didn't even faze her.

"You were always cute Yuki! You just look amazing." Laito rushed out of the kitchen as Kanato walked in.
"I smell sweets."

Yuki smiled. "Come here little brother. Let me feed you some pocky."

Kanato walked towards his sister, the smell of chocolate driving him crazy. Yuki was sitting on top of the table holding a pocky stick between her thumb and index finger. As her brother stood in front of her, she took the sweet and traced it along his lips.

Kanato shuttered when the sweet would get close to his mouth only to go to his upper lip. "Don't tease me Yuki. Please." He begged.

"It's so fun though." Yuki left a trail of the melting chocolate on his bottom lip. She soon found herself bored, and finally fed him.

"Thank you sister. Now if you excuse me." Kanato sped out of the kitchen.

Yuki noticed how her brothers were acting. As if she would break from their touch, or just leave. How they felt more to her than just siblings.

"S'mores are done Yuki." Yui placed the last one on a plate.
The third Sakamaki smiled. "Great. Let's eat in your room."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Can I do your hair?" Yui asked as she laid on her bed.

An hour had passed, it was now 3:30 am and the girls were wide awake. All 10 s'mores were gone and Yuki was on her third box of pocky.

"Sure." Yuki walked over to the human and sat in front of her.

It has been almost 3 days since the young vampire had Yui's blood. She found it interesting that her blood tasted familiar.

Yui loved how soft Yuki's hair felt. It was so white too, it almost looked like snow. It went down to the mid section of her back and ended in curls.
Yuki was growing out her bangs and it gave her almost an angel look.

"What was it like before I arrived Yui?" She asked.

"It was very quiet. Ayato drunk my blood the most, but all of them protect me even if I'm food. They're kind in some way." Yui started to braid a section of Yuki's hair.

"Do you have a crush on one of my brothers?"

Yui stopped what she was doing. She never really thought about that. All of the brothers bit her and teased her. The only one she really kissed was Ayato.
The red head was the first one she met, they spent a lot of time together too.
Yui had seen his good side and bad, she felt almost herself around him.

"Ayato. I think I like Ayato."

Yuki smiled. Her little brother was a cute match for Yui, and she didn't see a problem with them. She loved all her brothers, but Shu made her feel like a kid again. At the lake, they finally spent time together and it just felt right.

"Done," Yui pulled her back to reality. "You look beautiful Yuki."

Yui had combed Yuki's hair into waves. Her bangs were brushed out and in front of her ears were short thick braids that ended in knots.

"Wow." It was all she could say as she looked in the mirror. She never felt like this beautiful before, and it was just her hair.

"You did an amazing job Yui." Yuki said looking back at the human, only to see she had fallen asleep.
Yui couldn't do it, she was tired and fell asleep as Yuki was looking at herself in the mirror.

Yuki laughed. "She looks so peaceful."

Not wanting to wake her up, Yuki grabbed another box of pocky, put on her hoodie and walked out of Yui's room.

She has to find a certain vampire and talk to him.

*********

Finally found the time to update. With all the positive feedback from you guys I couldn't just ignore you all.
Chapter 11 will be up soon so don't worry. Don't forget to vote and comment to your hearts content.

(Picture of Yuki's new hairstyle)