Four

It's been 2 weeks since I met RM, I had not expected to hear from him much but he texted me everyday, which surprised me. He and the group were so busy all the time I often wondered when they squeezed in time for piss breaks. I even got to talk to him on the phone three times. I still could not believe I met him and talked to him daily but enjoyed our conversations. He was really nice and curious about me, which I didn't get, maybe it's because I'm a foreigner. Regardless of why he was so into me I liked the feeling of knowing one of the world's biggest stars, who happened to be my bias, was.

Half way through my work day I got a text from Namjoon, which wasn't unlikely but the message itself certainly was. He asked if we could meet up later that night. I was excited yet nervous so I said yes, curious as to what he wanted with me. With my answer he eagerly replied with a blushing smiley face and told me he would send a car for me. Staying focused on my work made the second part of my day go by normally and before I knew it another work day was done.

When I got home I heard soft moans coming from Lisa's room- guess her and Dani got back together. Minding my own business I hopped in the shower and got dressed in a fitting black mini skirt that hugged my hips beautifully, a mustard-colored long sleeve shirt and paired them with a simple black ankle boot. I didn't know exactly where I was meeting him or what we would be doing but I had to be cute just in case. I pulled my curls into a low ponytail and slick down my edges then applied my favorite mint lip gloss along with soft blush, mascara and eyeliner. I looked good, I walked through a misting of my favorite perfume with a twirl to catch it all over. I grabbed a jacket, scarf and my purse then went downstairs to the black car waiting for me. I smiled at the bodyguard and climbed in with his help for leverage. I kept fiddling with the hem of my skirt trying to think of why he'd wanted to see me. Nothing plausible came to mind so I tried to relax.

"Excuse me, are you allowed to tell me where I'm going?" I asked, shooting a quick text to Lisa to let her know I was going to be out late

"Sorry, I can't disclose the location" he replied. I nodded and kept quiet. The ride was longer than I anticipated, I was getting antsy to know where I was going and why.

As if he was reading my mind or watching me on a hidden camera Namjoon texts me telling me I'll be meeting him at his home instead of the original place. My palms become sweaty. His house? Or his shared dorm with the member? Oh my- will the other members be there too? OMG am I about to meet BTS!?

I was having another silent freak out. A few minutes after his text came through, the car turned into a gated community and drove through a small forest then slowed to a stop and my door opened. I climbed out feeling the cold air whip around me, pulling the jacket closer and stuffing my hands in my pockets. The driver motioned for me to follow him and I did. I'm pretty tall but his legs were incredibly long and I had to jog to keep up with his stride. Finally we arrived at the entrance. He steps aside letting me in then closes the door behind me. I look around but I don't see or hear anyone

"H-Hello, is anyone home?" I call out and RM appears in front of me "Hi" I greet him shyly, but also wanting to scream

"Hi" he says it back sweetly. "Come on in" I take off my boots and follow him to a large room that looks like a common space.

There was a large tv mounted on a far wall encased by 2 long sofas and two reclining massage chairs, behind but across the room was a bar with 6 stools lining the front and near where we entered was a coffee table littered with books and encompassed by different colored extra large bean bags. I gawked at how nice it was and that's when I saw him, my bias wrecker Jin.

Wow, he is seriously handsome, this is insane. How is he just standing there, five feet ahead of me? Don't faint, don't say something stupid- don't embarrass yourself