Eighteen

After we showered and changed the sheets, Jin and I climbed back into his bed and settled in contentment. It was quiet between us for a few minutes as we cuddled each other, I could feel how relaxed and comfortable he was.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" Jin asked, making me giggle.

"Yes, and so do you but I can come back after work if that's okay" I offered and felt him nuzzle his face against my neck as I yawned. He worked me out pretty good including the round we had in the shower.

"It is" one of the other members knocked on the door cautiously "Come in"

Namjoon entered and came over to the side of the bed I was on, "Got something for you" my visitor's pass to the HYBE building unraveled.

"Yay! Thank you Namjoon, when did he drop it off?" I sat up and accepted the black lanyard with white lettering.

"While you two were in the shower so now you have almost unlimited access to us" he answered with a warm smile. Gosh I loved his smile.

"Stop by when you get off work, everyone except Yoongi-ah will be there then you can ride back with us" Jin said while yawning which made me yawn too.

"Okay, that sounds good to me"

"I'll let you get some sleep. Goodnight Noona and if I don't see you in the morning, have a good day at work" Namjoon said then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't get a good night?" Jin complained as the leader touché the door handle. He turned back, kissed Hi forehead and tucked the covers tightly under Seokjin, nearly immobilizing him.

"Good night hyung, don't let the bedbugs bite" Joon left me with little to cover up with but I didn't care because I was too busy laughing, watching the eldest member wiggle and thrash like a fish out of water. "Sweet dreams"

"Get the hell out of my room" Jin fussed, "and what are you laughing at?" He aimed at me, shimming until his arms were free and grabbed me swiftly, setting me on top of him. Namjoon closed the door behind his exit leaving us alone once again.

I leaned in to kiss his inviting lips, feeling his large hands squeeze my waist as our tongue tango intensified. I guesstimate that at least one minute passed before he broke away from my lips, if it was possible to do I think I could kiss Jin forever, he was so good at it.

"Let's get some sleep babydoll before I make you have to call off for real" he spoke softly against my lips.

"If I promise not to do anything, can you put it in? I just want to feel you" I whispered in his ear before nibbling on his lobe. Jin's hands moved down to cup my butt.

"You promise to be a good girl for me?" I nodded and stretched to take a condom from his drawer, tearing it open. I sat up to put it on him before sliding down onto his erection. Both of us moaned as we settled into our desired position.

"What time does Yoongi normally come to bed?"

He shrugged before verbalizing, "if he even sleeps in here tonight he'll probably sneak in around 3 or 4"

"Hmm" Jin pulled the sheet over us and lightly massaged my butt until I fell asleep to the lullaby of his breathing and heartbeat.

••••••••

I yawned as I strolled into work despite sleeping well the night before but would still need some caffeine to wake me up completely. While waiting for the elevator I heard someone call out my name so I looked in the direction the voice came from.

"Ami-ssi, what are you doing here at this time?" Baek-min asked, occupying the space beside me.

I got to work a little earlier than normal because I got dropped off at the bus stop so I just caught the next available bus which got here 25 minutes before my usual time.