Three

Once she was inside the driver pulled off to take Namjoon home, the front passenger began fussing but he ignored him.

She's cute, he thought to himself.

Namjoon smiled in the darkness of the back seat even though the two men upfront were ripping him a new one. He anxiously checked his phone every five seconds for her message to come through, by the time he arrived at the dorm he was sure she'd forgotten but that didn't stop him from expecting it.

"Hyung where have you been?" Jungkook questioned coming down stairs and Namjoon was entering the kitchen

"Went for a walk, needed to get out for a little while" he replied. He was in a good mood despite being chewed out not even 10 minutes ago

"You know you can't stay out too long or else they always start looking for us as if we're runaway kids" Kook warned with an eye roll while grabbing a banana milk from the fridge

"I know, I lost track of time but it's fine" Namjoon made his way upstairs to his own bedroom and fell into the bed for a second before heading to the studio in the basement but not before changing into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

He was trying to work on a song for their new album but kept getting distracted by his own thoughts and smiled as a mental image of Ami formed. Letting go of the mouse he leaned back in the swivel chair and spun left to right with his hands folded on his stomach. He heard the click of the door and spun around to see who was entering the room.

"Oh, Namjoon-ah," Hoseok spoke with surprise "I didn't know you were down here"

"I'm done, I can't concentrate right now. So you can do whatever you need to do" Namjoon lifted his big body from the chair and left Hoseok alone in the room full of equipment.

He jogged upstairs to the bathroom and took out his contacts replacing them with his glasses then went to the living room where he found the maknaes lounging. Taking a seat in a chair opposite of Jimin, who was slouched down in his seat making his adorable cheeks and pouty lips poke out. Taehyung lies stomach side down across the oversized ottoman and JK sat on the sofa directly behind him with his feet resting on Tae's butt. Namjoon's phone went off and everyone looked at him, it was Ami. His dimples made an appearance.

"Hajimaaaaa" Taehyung howled while the maknae laughed trying to put his toes in Tae's butt crack. Jimin's blinding laugh soon filled the room as he watched the older one tried to fight off the youngest.

Namjoon looked up from his phone with a confused look on his face. I love my brothers but sometimes they are just chaotic for no reason. He thought but smiled, he wouldn't want them any other way. Deciding to relax in the quiet of his own bedroom he retreated as they continued to play around.

"Namjoon-hyung, are you going to bed?" Jimin asked curiously

"Not right now but I am going to my room" satisfied with his answer Jimin's attention returned to his juniors and their antics.

Namjoon plopped on his bed thinking, he was always thinking, mind going a million miles a minute as he let his phone fall from his hand and rested on his bed. He was feeling frustrated, even though he'd just met Ami he couldn't stop thinking of her. Her sweet smile flashed before him, he thought about how good her full lips would feel on his, feeling her soft cocoa skin in his hands while her sweet yet floral scent lingered in his nostrils.

"Damn," He groaned, trying to shift his train of thoughts but his imagination took off like a bullet train and soon his thoughts drifted from sweet and wholesome to hot and horny.

"This is not okay" Namjoon scolded himself as he felt the familiar rise of his southern anatomy. He rested his hands on his stomach trying to think of anything else except how she'd look riding him like a stallion.