Eleven

The four of us arrived in Jimin's room and started stripping, I only had on shorts, so I quickly pushed them down and kicked them off, hitting Hobi's chest.

"Aw thanks, a souvenir" He chuckled and tossed them across a nearby chair. He came out of his shirt and undershirt. I made myself comfortable on the bed, my eyes bounced between the three men who were getting naked in front of me, and my pussy throbbed in anticipation. Jungkook was the first to don his birthday suit, when I say this man was handcrafted, I mean that shit.

"My favorite kind of piercing" he smirked, now fully naked in all his muscular glory, admiring my big D-cups. I grab his semi hard and rub it slowly. I look over to see Jimin already stroking his own naked member, his eyes full of lust, hunger and danger.

"Ooh I have just the thing for this moment" He rummaged around in the top drawer of his dresser and pulled out a package and tossed it to Hoseok.

"Stand up" JK demands running his hands through his hair with his tattooed arm, I do as I'm told "I mean on the bed baby doll"

I stand on the bed and shake my breast in his face then I feel a sharp sting on my ass cheeks and hiss harshly "Bend over and spread 'em" Hobi's whole demeanor has changed, his voice is lower, and he has that look in his eyes. I bend over and give him a clear view of my asshole, he licks it, surprising me and sends shivers up my spine. He rips open the package and I quickly make out the shape of a silver butt plug with a purple jeweled heart at the end. After putting lube on it, he slowly twists the plug in until I've taken the whole thing. It hurts a little, but he tries to soothe the discomfort by kissing and rubbing all over my butt.

"You lay down now," I tell Jungkook, he lays across the short side of his bed lining his face up underneath me keeping his legs off the bed. "And you come here" I direct Jimin to stand in front of me. I lower myself onto Kook's face as he holds my ankles and lean forward, taking Jimin from his own hands. I lick the tip of his blushing penis and Jungkook starts to swirl around my clit.

"Hobi come here, stand next to Jimin" he lines up next to his friend at full attention. I give his tip a licking as well.

I start rocking my hips, riding his face while sucking Hoseok off and jerking Jimin off. Hobi grabs the back of my head, forcing me to gobble up his whole length. A series of my moans, Hobi's grunts, and low groans from Jimin and Jungkook fill the room, I start to ride the maknae harder while he slaps my ass making me hiss, sending the sensation to Hoseok's dick, he throws his head back and places his hands on his hips. I switch to Jimin deep throating him while Hobi fucks my hand.

"Noonaaaa,'' Jimin moans, reaching forward to play with my breast. He pulls out of my mouth and pushes me so that my metal clad nipples are in his face, he and Hobi both suck on them, biting at my nipples and the jewelry that adorned them. I keep both of their throbbing cocks in my hands pumping as fast as I can while they continue to stimulate my nipples sending shockwaves to my pussy that Jungkook was exploring with his skilled tongue.

"Fuck Kookie, you like how my pussy taste baby?" His moans and aggressive eating serve as a yes. I start to rotate my hips in circular motions, his tongue dancing inside my hole now and I become more audible.

Jimin and Hobi climb on the bed standing over me, I take my hands away from their girths as they start aggressively stroking themselves soon enough my breasts are covered in their milk. Hoseok climbs down first as Jimin kneels on the bed and kisses me rough, I grab his throat and choke him a little, he smiles and pinches my nipples hard. "Kookie, I'm close, Noona's gonna cum all over your face" His pace quickens as I ride him harder and faster. Just as I'm about to drown him in my juices I feel myself going backwards and tense up, Jungkook's strong arms hold me up as he sits up. His core strength is amazing, I grab his hair as my orgasm starts to rip through me "Aaahhh-" my voice gets caught in my throat and I squeeze his head with my thighs, riding out my climax.