Seven

The house was nearly pitch black and eerily quiet minus the occasional snore I barely heard from someone on this floor. Kudos to the good soundproofing. It was nearing 1am  and I was wide awake, I couldn't turn off my brain and my body was restless.

After Jimin kissed me and left me alone with my thoughts I started to spiral, the taste of his soft lips clouded my mental vision. After I washed my face and changed clothes, I folded mine up neatly and sat them on the bench at the end of RM's bed. I went downstairs to see most of them gathered around the tv focused on a movie. I found a space next to Jin and quietly sat down, he adjust his body to make sure I had enough room

I was deep in thought, unbeknownst to me at the time they all noticed. I was giving honest consideration to the contract, was it really that bad of a thing? It's not like I'd be a prostitute  they were not offering me money to have sex with me it was more like 'aquaintances with benefits' type of deal. The movie played on with their background commentary and reactions but I was too far gone into my own mind to pay them much attention so before I knew it they were all turning in for the night.

Namjoon walked me to his room and pointed out where everyone else's rooms were just in case I needed anything. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a goodnight then disappeared down the hall to Jungkook's room, softly closing the door behind him.

That was two hours ago.

I laid there for another ten minutes before getting up. I decided to make some tea in hopes that it would help me calm down and relax so I could fall asleep. I quietly crept down stairs and to the kitchen, a dim light was on over the island giving an amber glow to the kitchen which was just enough to light to allow me to see what I was doing. I saw that they have an electric kettle so I filled it with water and turned it on then located the tea and a cup.

As the water rolled to a boil in the stainless steel pitcher I took a seat on the counter height stool. A heavy sigh pushed past my lips as my elbows rested on the counter and my finger interlocked under my chin.

"This is crazy," I spoke out loud. My eyes lazily roamed the kitchen until I saw the folder sitting nearby so I got up to get it.

The kettle was ready so I made my cup of tea before reclaiming my seat and filling open the leather cover. I carefully read the contract twice as I sipped my chamomile tea. It was pretty standard stuff based on my limited knowledge or contracts and proposals that I see often due to my job.

The parts that stood out to me were the ones that made sure I felt safe and comfortable and like I had a say in the matter, specifically the following:

-The Noona should be informed no less than 24 hours prior that her services are being requested. If she is unavailable the requested party must notify member(s) with no less than 12 hours notice.

-The Noona has the ultimate say in any activity she engages in with the members. Her safety and comfort is priority number one. Stop means stop. No means no.

-The Noona is expected to openly and freely communicate with the members. She is entrusted to provide them with honest feedback, critique and/or commendation.

There were 7 clean bills of health, the only caveats being that Jin and Taehyung were allergic to latex.

"They must use lambskin or have an impeccable pullout game" I muttered to myself.

The last page presented itself to me and, would you look at that, an ink pen just so happened to find its way into my hand... uncapped.

"Fuck it" I neatly signed my name on the last page and dated it as well. I closed the folder and recapped the fancy pen, leaving them on the counter. "I may as well live the fantasy while I can"