Six

We arrived in the common area to see Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin immersed in a movie on the large flatscreen television. Hoseok was on his phone looking at photos and videos, Jin was playing a game on his phone and Yoongi was sitting on a beanbag with his face buried in a book.

"Hey guys, Ami has to stay here for a while longer the roads are flooded, and the rain is still coming down like crazy"

"Wow, I didn't think it was that bad outside" the maknaes ran to the window to see. RM sat down in one of then massage chairs and turned it on

"Have a seat, make yourself comfortable" Jimin told me, patting the cushion on the adjacent sofa to where he was sitting "Are you hungry, I guess we're cooking since ordering takeout is a no-go"

"Yeah, I could eat" he smiled sweetly at me then headed towards the kitchen, gathering Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok on the way.

There I was, awkwardly left alone with Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook who kept stealing glances at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I tried to appear calm on the outside because on the inside, I was a ball of nerves.

"Are you alright? You're shaking" Taehyung pointed out

"I'm fine, guess I'm feeling awkward being around you now"

"Don't. None of us suddenly dislike you for your choice, we're not petty like that" Taehyung smiled warmly at me

"Can I ask y'all a question?"

"Of course you can"

"Why me? Why not a Korean woman or someone that doesn't stand out as much as me? Why do you want me? I can't be someone all of you are attracted to. Jungkook has said before that IU is his ideal type and Seokjin strikes me as a very traditional type of man, no way a black woman would be on his list"

I noticed Namjoon and Jungkook shared a look before the older of the two fixed his gaze on me. He looked like he was thinking of his next words carefully, which only heightened my curiosity as to what his answer would be.

"We'll aside from being absolutely gorgeous and sweet, your differences are why I'm physically attracted to you. I think your dark complexion, full figure and curly hair are intriguing and sexy. You don't look like the women we see every day, you're not the type everyone expects us to settle down with but that does not mean we don't like you or people that look like you just because you're different"

The heat in my cheeks contrasted the chills and tingles throughout the rest of my body. I felt shy yet confident. I could not believe RM, Kim Namjoon, himself just called me gorgeous, sexy and said that he is attracted to me. I won, it's over for you hoes 💅.

"I was not expecting you to say that, thank you for the compliments. But you're the only one that knew exactly what I looked like before today, why were you so sure the rest of the members would be on board with having me as their Noona?"

"Even though we all have different ideal types we still find a lot of the same people attractive," Jungkook started, not making eye contact with me or anyone else when he spoke. "IU is very pretty to me, yes but she's not the universal standard of beauty. When Namjoon-hyung described you to us I knew I'd share his sentiments about you. To us you're exotic, yes, you're different but that doesn't mean you're not attractive" he finished, finally looking at me

"Hm" I hummed. They are making it hard to not want to sign that damn contract. Smooth talking punks. "What about you Taehyung-ssi, do you feel the same as your friends?"

"I do" he answered quickly, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue

"Food's ready!" Yoongi called out before I could say anything else "Come eat"