Ten

About forty-five minutes or so pass by when I hear a knock on the door, expecting it to be Namjoon.

"Come in" I shout, to my surprise it's Yoongi "Hey Yoongi" my smile is wide and genuine

"Hi beautiful, are you ready to get out?"

"Almost, can you wash my back for me" he agrees and kneels at the tub side taking the sponge from my hand creating sudsy circles on my back. I lean forward closing my eyes, as he takes his time lathering me up.

"I just want to say I'm sorry about Sejin, he's just very protective of us but that doesn't excuse him being rude to you for no reason other than being non-Korean"

"Thank you but you don't need to apologize for his behavior, he's a grown man that can form his own opinions. He just needs to form them based on facts and his personal experiences with someone, but whatever, I don't want to talk about him. How was your day?"

"It was good, had a few meetings and worked on some music, nothing too exciting" he replies, drying off his hands. I give my body a final rinse and step out the tub, into a towel he's holding open for me. I wrap it around myself and tuck the corner in, so it stays in place. "Where is your stuff?"

"In Namjoon's room" I wiggled my toes on the plush mat helping it absorb the excess water

"Okay. Why don't you go to my room, it's across from Taehyung and Hoseok, the bed on the right is mine. I'll be in soon" I nodded to show I understand and tightened my grip on the towel

His room felt nice, not too hot or cold. I looked around a little before hopping up in the bed, my feet dangling from its height. Two minutes later Yoongi came in with a bag in hand, a tall, skinny bottle of oil in the other and Taehyung following behind him.

"Towel off gorgeous, we're going to give you a massage" Yoongi spoke up setting the bag on the floor and dropping the bottle on the bed "Lay on your stomach for me"

I did as he said, resting my head on one of his pillows. He climbs on top of me sitting on my thighs just below my butt and rubs some oil in his hands to activate it. I feel his big hands start at the small of my back and push upwards, applying pressure. Taehyung grabs my feet and starts massaging them, my body has no choice but to completely unwind. Soft moans escape me as they rub me, the pads of Yoongi's thumbs working out the knots in my shoulders.

"Am I rubbing too hard?" I shake my head no and his hands move up and down. He puts more oil into his hands before moving down to my butt, firmly grabbing each cheek and massaging the oil into my skin. I also feel Taehyung's hands moving further up my legs, covering my skin with the sweet, scented oil. He kisses on my toes, and I giggle since I'm extremely ticklish on my feet. "Turn over" his voice low and close to my ear

Again, I do as I am told. He moves from atop me and sits at the head of his bed, pulling me up to rest on his abdomen. He starts to massage my breast, dancing around my nipples "I like these, Taehyung look" he tugged on my piercings. Tae's signature smirk takes up residence on his pink lips. Everything feels so good, I melt into Yoongi and enjoy their touch. Taehyung is up to my thighs now, adding more oil to rub in. I blink slowly and he opens my legs and kisses my pelvic area. Yoongi continues with my breast, now fondling and kneading them in both hands.

Opening my eyes, I make contact with his peeking between his dark hair "Eyes on me Baby doll" he leans in and kisses me deeply while Tae continues to kiss around my hot mound of flesh, little nibbles on my inner thighs have me squirming beneath them. Yoongi breaks away and starts pinching my nipples to get them hard, it works in five seconds flat. They're now erect and sensitive, I feel a warm tongue over my southern lips and let out a whimper. My gaze is still locked on Yoongi. I inhale sharply once I feel Taehyung's tongue separate me. My breath quickens as he makes love to my soft folds with his mouth, he hooks his arms around my thighs pulling and holding my legs open wider, sucking on my bud and I start whispering his name.