Sixteen

"I missed you, more than I expected to after less than a week of knowing you" Taehyung said, stopping at a red light. The blush on my face could not be held back especially since I felt the exact same way.

"I know how you feel," I sheepishly admitted when he slipped his right hand into my left and accelerated.

"Good news, Sejin got your semi-permanent visitor's pass for the Hybe building," Namjoon said from the backseat. I could partially see the bottom half of his unmasked face that was lit up by his phone, reminding me of the first night we met.

"Awesome, did he just text you?" Tae asked, kissing the back of my hand.

"Email, but yeah he's gonna drop it off tonight" he cleared up.

We arrived at their shared home roughly thirty minutes after leaving mine. I hopped out the front seat after Namjoon opened the door for me with my bag on his shoulder. With a big stretch I thanked him and ran to the door with Taehyung on my heels, I punched in my code and let us in.

"Who's there?" Yoongi's voice echoed from the common area then his body appeared.

"It's me! Did'ya miss me?" I surprised him with an attack hug, catching him off guard but he still managed to stabilize himself. I laid a big smooch on his cheek and felt both of his arms wrap around me.

"Hi babydoll, I think it's safe to say we all missed you" he answered, giving my bottom a squeeze.

"Noona!" Jungkook and Jimin yelled as they ran up and encased in a group hug making Yoongi groan and me giggle.

"Hi my babies" I greeted them with kisses on their cheeks as well, except Jimin wasn't satisfied with that so he made me give him a real kiss.

"Dude, relax, she just got here" Jungkook pushed him aside and stole me from Yoongi "come on noona, are you hungry?"

"Wait, where'd Namjoon go?" I asked, looking at the entryway where I last saw him

"He's upstairs, he took your bag to me and Yoongi's room" Jin answered, jogging down the stairs, his black hair bounced with him. Good lord that man is truly handsome, his pretty lips curved into a smile when he saw me "Hi noona"

"Hey Jinnie" I jumped on him the same way I did his roommate except he was ready so he caught me and kissed my puckered lips. "I'm so happy to see you"

"You're gonna show me how happy in a little bit" he grunted as he bounced me on his crotch the pressure hit the right spot.

"So, like I asked before you went all googly-eyed for Jin-hyung, are you hungry?" Jungkook huffed with his hands on his hips.

"But I get labeled as the sassy one" Jimin quipped and smacked his butt.

"You are sassy though" I tell him, standing on my own two feet again. He gives me a sarcastic smile so I pinch his cheek and loop my arm through the maknae's. "I'm not super hungry but I could use a snack"

"One snack coming up! Hop on" I jumped on his back and he zoomed into the kitchen where Hoseok had just entered from the other end.

"Noona, hey! I thought I heard your voice" he smiled upon seeing me. Jungkook dropped me off on the nearest counter space so Hobi came up to greet me with a hug and kiss.

"Hey Hobi, you look pretty" he made the flower pose with his hands and a cutesy sound effect.

"I haven't washed my face yet so I'm still wearing makeup. You look good too"

"Thank you, how was work today?" I asked loud enough for both men to hear me.

"Busy but it was a good day, everything actually happened the way it was planned so we could make sure we were all here to see you" JK replied. He was putting some cucumber salad into a bowl presumably for me.