Eight

Namjoon said nothing but his message was crystal clear. His lips crashed into mine and his big hands clamped onto my waist. I matched his enthusiasm by pushing my tongue into his mouth, touching his arms, specifically his biceps, holding on tight to anchor me to the reality of what was actually happening. I'm kissing Kim Namjoon!

His hands traveled up, cupping my breast from the sides, flicking through jewelry embedded in them. I was starting to feel light headed, the moment felt unreal like I was about to wake up from a dream that was too good to be true. Even though I didn't want to, I had to stop for a moment and get my bearings. I needed oxygen to flow back to my brain.

"I'm sorry, I just-I've been wanting to do that since you walk in the house" he breathed heavily with his hands still caressing my body and his forehead resting on me

"Stop apologizing, you haven't done anything wrong or that I didn't want. I just needed to think for a few seconds, are you sure about me Namjoon?"

"Positive, and I'm not just saying that because my dick siphoning all the blood from my brain. I want you Amielia, we all do, even if it is just for four months"

"Okay" I smiled, pecking his full lips "I want you too, do you have any condoms?"

"Yes"

"Good" I pulled him into me, driving my tongue into his mouth again. My back touched the sheets as his large body hovered over me as he used one hand to balance and the other gripped the back of my neck

We broke apart again, this time it was him stripping out of his clothes. I pushed my shorts and panties down and slipped under the blanket with Namjoon joining me a few seconds later. He grabbed a condom from the nightstand, keeping it lodged between his fingers as he settled between my legs. The heat from his body was comforting, it wasn't cold in the house but I appreciated the warmth. We made out more and heavier, his mouth trying to swallow mine at the same time his hips slowly rolled, pushing his heavy dick against my clit. The friction was slow but pleasurable. His groans were deep and primal, sending shivers down my spine. I was worked up before he came in here and the position we were in was only making me more eager to have him inside me.

"Joon, I'm ready" I whispered against his ear now that his face was buried in the crook of my neck and shoulder, kissing and sucking on the skin there. "Hurry"

Namjoon pulled away from my desirous body, sitting back on his knees he stroked his dick with the bit of my juice that coated the underside of it. I reached over to turn on the bedside lamp, I wanted to see him at this moment and hide in the darkness of night.

"Let me see it" my eyes sat low, hooded and full of lust. I might've looked sexy and calm but internally I was jumping for joy, I was about to get railed but R-motherfucking-M! He rose up and I rested on my elbows taking in the most glorious view "I knew you had a big dick but damn that thing looks dangerous"

He chuckles and slips the condom on then leans in real close as I exhale and whispers "I'm gonna show you why they call me the god of destruction" just then he digs deep, plugging my wet cunt with his entire dick. I moaned out loudly  and grabbed the sheets. He pulls out and rams back into me, I feel every single inch. Namjoon picks up his pace bouncing my body, he catches one of my nipple rings with his teeth and holds it there while continuing to assault my honey pot. Both of us moaning and cursing as we enjoy how good we feel to each other. I was trying to keep quiet but it was impossible.

"It-its okay, you can scream baby" He grunted out so I stopped resisting the urge to vocalize just how good he felt digging me out.

"Oh fuck!... Let me ride you" I request. He agrees and pulls out to lie on his back. I mount him backwards, reverse cowgirl style, leaning forward, I make circular movements with my hips feeling him grab and squeeze my ass, unleashing all my pent up frustrations on him.