Seventeen

"Peaches. That's my safe word." It was the first thing I could think of.

"Okay, peaches," he agreed.

I grabbed his shoulders, spun him around and  pushed his tall frame onto his bed. His eyes got big, obviously he wasn't expecting me to assume control. With a cocky smirk tugging on my lips I jumped on top of him, his cold fingers went up my shirt and squeezed my breasts.

"Woo! Your hands are cold!"

"I know how to warm them up" he said, slowly sliding down my back until they were resting underneath my ass, squeezing my cheeks.

"I'm not on birth control yet, I go to my doctor next Tuesday and you're allergic to latex so what are we doing?"

"Polyisoprene condoms, just as effective with a similar feel to latex " he responded proudly. "Me and Taehyung, and sometimes Jungkook, use them so we never run out."

"I saw those when I was researching alternatives to latex so I'm good with that"

I pulled my shirt over my head and took off my bra, tossing it behind me. Jin licked his lips and brought his hands back to my now naked breast, squeezing them alternately while giving attention to my fat nipples which make my core clench. I started rocking my hips on him for the pressure and friction on my clitoris.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, pinching my left nipple and pulling it which made me whimper.

"N-nothing" I lied still humping him.

"Nothing sure feels a lot like something" he groaned then smacked my thighs "Get up" I did it begrudgingly.

I lifted my body off of his and hastily took off my pants and panties. My naked form was sprawled on top of his neatly made bed as he stripped his lean figure nude and grabbed a couple of condoms. Jin's tan was starting to fade so he was a little paler but his skin still had a slight golden tint to it. My eyes roamed his flawless skin until they landed on his endowment. It was longer than I expected but nothing I couldn't handle.

I pressed my thighs together in anticipation. I couldn't believe I was about to get my back cracked by another member of the incomparable bangtan sonyeondan. Honestly, the whole situation was still very surreal to me and if I thought about it too long I might run away and disappear forever. As if he sensed my quick piling thoughts, Jin opened my legs and got between them which surely got me out of my head and into the moment.

"What's wrong babydoll? You look like you're in deep thought about something."

"Still trying to wrap my mind around how all of this is happening"

"Right place at the right time, and thank heavens you were" he grunted with a bite of his lip when he looked me down and up. Jin dropped onto his back and pulled me on top of him, my southern lips parted by his erection. "Are these new?"

"They are, I put them in especially for you, do you like them?" referring to my piercings.