introduction

Welcome Welcome,
Happy Anuseena day my dearest msians❤️

Toh mere andaaz mein Anuseena day manaya jaaye, new FF start karke

Abhi tak jitna pyaar diya hai uske liye dil se shukriya aur apne views dete rahiyega about the FF❤️ also vote, comment and share❣️

Toh introduction of characters se shuru karte hai.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haseena Malik

She is 26 years old. She well known and brave police officer, SHO of MPT. She is jazbaati and kind in nature, but when it comes to giving training or discipline, she is very strict because she believes that beside masti, discipline and manners is very important. She is fiance of Anubhav Singh and they are planning to marry soon. Ammi stays in village and manages an orphanage there. Abbu is no more (like in the actual story).
S

he is referred in story as "HM, Hasu, Haseena Ji, Priya, MS (Maddamsir)"

Anubhav Singh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anubhav Singh

He is 28 years old. He is the DSP of Lucknow and is also well known for his good deeds in the department. He also works as an agent and is very strict when it comes to training. He is also about to marry Haseena Malik and loves her alot. Besides this, he has a sister, jinme inki jaanbasti hai, bohot pyaar karte hai vo usse par uski education ko leke strict bhi hai. His parents died in a car accident when he  was small, so his only jeene ki vajah before meeting HM was his sister.
He will be referred in the story as "AS, Anubhav, sir, Anu, bhaiya"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Karishma Singh
She is a school student. She stays in Hostel. She is very naughty in nature and her bhaukal is famous among the hostel students. She loves her brother alot and shows all the nakhras and tantrums in front of him but is scared of his wrath.
She will be referred to as "KS, Karu, Kashi, behna, bachhe" in the story.

Bas, abhi ke liye itna hi, baaki characters jaise jaise story aage badhegi, vaise introduce kar denge

Kuch Rishte Aise Bhi❤️ (Kareena And Anuseena)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें