27

you ruined your world, y/n.

-

"It all kind of got fucked up after you were forced into sleep by Sukuna two weeks ago at the Detention Center."

.
.
.

Sukuna held her body close. His eyes focusing on her face before a sigh escaped his lips. Her ability still in affect despite her being asleep, so setting her down. He finally faced Fushiguro. A smirk on his face.

.
.
.

"Did you .... actually fight Sukuna?"

"Yeah, though it was more like he was tossing me around like a rag doll than anything else."

"Alright, so ignoring the fight part ... did he rip off the shirt?"

"I— well yes, but that isn't really important right now."

"Understandable, continue."

"Anyway ..."

.
.
.

Sukuna had long ripped Itadori's heart out. His arms spread out as he laughed. His hair already being slicked back.

"This is amazing! I never thought this chance would arise again!"

Fushiguro was beaten up, bloody. As expected if one was to go up against a curse as such as Ryomen Sukuna. All the while, Fushiguro could only kneel to the ground. His shikigami all used up. Well, he could bring them back, but he would much rather them not be destroyed in one hit.

His eyes shifting to the girl lying asleep. Y/n.

Unknown to the dangers and chaos that was about to happen.

'I need to get her out of here, but ... how?'

Fushiguro hated to admit it, but he was weak. He couldn't fight and hope to win against a curse as such as this. A curse that has actually been named King. Like damn, where did everything go wrong?

'I should have dragged y/n with me kicking and screaming because maybe then some of this could have been avoided.'

He shook his head. His teeth biting his bottom lip as he managed to stand up. His legs shaky as he let out a hefty breath.

"What? Ready for more?"

He coughed up a little blood.

"Not really."

Even so, he couldn't regret the past. All he had to do was focus and get her out of there.

That was the only thing running through his mind. He would have to worry about Itadori later.

Maybe Gojo could handle it?

But ... he's on some stupid ass business trip. No. It doesn't matter. We'll just drag him back if we have to. We just have to make sure Itadori gets back to his senses.