after story, sukuna

a/n;; i wasn't planning on doing this, but surprise!

this and the chapter after will be the last updates for this book ,, and i hope you all enjoy it!

and who knows, maybe this book is reread material?

Well, anyway. Consider this as my last surprise for the book ^-^

Thanks again !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

years passed, y/n remained souly devoted to sukuna as the two ran the world. Took it over and made it their own.

She was in her twenties now, but her body stopped aging long ago, and that was thanks to Sukuna. He didnt want to lose her again, so he saw fit to make her into a cursed spirit as such as him. Her looks not even changing a single bit.

Age and numbers no longer held any meaning to her.

"Su-ku-na!"

The syllables of his name echoing with each letter as she latched onto him. It was a sunny day, bright. The city being fully molded into something of Sukuna's design.

"What."

She grinned, her arms wrapped around his neck as she hung off his back. Her face nuzzled into his neck as he traversed through his building. The building being the tallest skyscraper in the city.

"Guess what?"

He rolled all four of his eyes. Honestly, by the day she was turning more childish than ever, but it was nostalgic in a way. Her past self was a lot like this. Always happy, joking, and poking fun at him. Always holding onto him like some life line.

And to her question, he kept silence. Her pout being present a second later as she kissed his cheek, his ear, his jaw, "please?"

"fine ... so I have to play your stupid guessing game, yes?"

She laughed and nodded, her face nuzzling back into the crook of his shoulder as he continued walking the halls of the building. He was heading to their shared bedroom. Today was a slow day, sleeping and laying about being a fine idea in his mind.

"You're pregnant."

"Nope!"

She laughed at the thought of actually having children. Sukuna probably wouldn't even be a good father.

"You're fucking with someone."

"Never! You're the only one ill ever need!"

He stopped walking and thought for a moment, the news she could possibly have being lost on him.

"Then what."

His voice firm as he had finally reached their room, his eyes shifting to the open window.

"I found some human settlements, and was wondering if you would want to go destroy them with me today?"

She sounded hopeful, and the fact she just brought up made him want to laugh.

Honestly, this addiction she gives him is unbelievable.

Sukuna was cruel, ruthless even and yet ... this girl hanging off of him made his unmoving heart melt.

"Sounds exciting."

Making people scream was one of his favorite past times and y/n was always sure to keep him entertained.

[ after story ;; sukuna━━━━end ]