The End Realm

Y/N had his feet rooted to the obsidian surface, gazing at the large creature flying around the floating island of the End realm. Y/N gulped as the platform he is standing on is a few meters away from the floating island made of End stone. He also couldn't count the number of Endermen scattered everywhere in the area. There was one thing he had forgotten to bring while going on a journey to the End - a carved pumpkin.

A carved pumpkin is the only solution to keep himself safe from the endermen just in case he comes into eye contact with one of them. If he had made eye-contact with any of them, they'll start attacking him. Now that he doesn't have one, he's going to face the consequences. Y/N realized he had no other choice but to destroy the Ender dragon once and for all if he wants to get the hell out of that wretched place. Thus, it was his fault that he made the decision to go to the End and fight the decision, even if he says to himself that he's ready, but his gut says he isn't. He took out a potion of Jump Boost and drank it entirely.

Once he had finished drinking it, he made a few steps back from the obsidian platform before running towards the floating island and makes a huge jump from the platform and land on the island filled with End stones. Suddenly, an Enderman appeared right in front of him and turned its head down, looking at Y/N directly in the eyes.

In reaction to that, Y/N quickly puts his head down, shielding his eyes with hands, trying not to make eye contact with the Enderman. Suddenly, the Enderman opened its jaw so wide it began growling at Y/N. He tries his best to not make eye-contact with it. Slowly, the Enderman closed its jaw and leaves Y/N alone.

Y/N peeked his eyes opened and saw that the Enderman teleported somewhere else. "Phew..." he sighed in relief. He still keeps his head down and shield his eyes just in case he encounters another Enderman. Y/N quickly hides behind an obsidian pillar, to which an End Crystal is floating atop of it, protecting the flying dragon. It releases a whitish-purple beam attached to the dragon, helping it heal. "Huh, guess that's what taking care of it." He said to himself.

Y/N thinks of a way to get to the top of the pillar, until he finally got an idea. Y/N looks around and saw there are several endermen in his area. He has a plan, but it's crazy. He sneaks up towards one of them and stealthily penetrates his sword into the Enderman's mouth with his eyes shut. The Enderman began making snarling sounds as Y/N thrusts his sword deeper inside its mouth, with the tip of it coming out of its neck. Suddenly, the Enderman stopped moving and fell to the floor, with Y/N pulling the sword out of its mouth as three ender pearls rolled out of its mouth.

Y/N made a faint smile and picks up the three pearls, enough to get to the top of some Obsidian pillars.

"Good, now let's get to-" He turns around and found an Enderman standing in front of him, with his eyes looking directly at his. The tall figure opened its mouth and began snarling, alerting other Endermen who turned to Y/N's direction and started running towards him.

"Son of a bitch!" Y/N yelled and started running, just before the Enderman infront of him could even grab him with its slendy arms. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" He ran towards another pillar and threw one of the ender pearls as high as he could. He kept on running as the Endermen are slowly catching up to him. Meanwhile, the Ender dragon spots a human figure, wearing a dark purple armour running around being chased by hundreds of tall dark Endermen. It squints its glowing purple eyes at Y/N, watching him getting chased.

'Hmph, a human in the End world? *sigh* He's after my dragon egg again. When will these people ever stop?'

Y/N runs all the way to the edge of the floating island, nearly falling into the bottomless pit. As the stampede of Endermen chases him, Y/N closes his eyes, bracing himself to jump of the island. Suddenly, everything went quiet. He opens his eyes and found himself at the top of an obsidian pillar, with a floating End crystal behind him. Y/N swings his sword at the floating Crystal, destroying it, only for it to explode and Y/N being blown off the Obsidian pillar. "AHH!!!" Y/N screams as he flies off the pillar, to which he quickly takes out the second Ender pearl and tossed it at the next obsidian pillar.