Getting Noticed

(Hey guys, quick word: I really apologise for using the Zalgo text for Herobrine's dialogue, as I wanted to make him sound a little demonic. So sorry that if you guys can't really see his dialogue. In the next few chapters I'll probably make Herobrine's Zalgo dialogue more clearer for you readers to see. I'll probably make changes to his dialogues as well in the previous chapters. I'll let you guys crack on now.)

(P.S. I have also given V/N a name, he'll be called Thors from now on. Sorry if his name isn't really up to your taste.)

In the Nether...

Herobrine looks over his hellish kingdom, inspecting his new weapon below, or what we call, a new monster - a Warden. Just then, his apprentice, Bouldelaire, arrives and alerted him about some news.

"Master Brine!" Exclaimed Baudelaire.

"F̷̯̐o̵̠̍ṟ̴́ ̶̘̆ẗ̷͚́h̸̰͑e̶̳͠ ̸͇̉l̷̂ͅa̴͔͆s̸͖͠t̸̒ͅ ̶̛͔b̷͈͒l̷̢͊o̴̚ͅo̴̭͠d̶̗̎y̸͎̎ ̸͚̉t̶͕̾í̷̤m̸͓͠ë̶̡,̴̳͠ ̷̾ͅS̴̺͝T̶̨̅O̷̹̾Ṗ̸͙ ̶̬̀C̷͈͂A̵͆ͅL̵̟̏L̷̯͂I̴̩̒N̶͔̑G̵̼̓ ̴̘́M̵̝̄E̶̍͜ ̵̛̣'̶̫̉B̵͈̈́R̶̖͆Í̵̧N̵͙͑E̴̞͠'̴̺̇!̸̗̈́" Herobrine yelled.

"Sorry, sire, but you have to see this." Baudelaire passed Herobrine a partially destroyed paper that was found after the attack at West Valley. It was the recipe that Kobayashi and Y/N are planning to use against him, the Cavum portal. "Found it in the house of a warrior named Kobayashi."

Herobrine frowned his eyebrows at the weapon and the recipe for crafting it. "What is it, sire?" Baudelaire asked.

Herobrine passed the paper back to him and said, "I̷͊͜t̵͈̔'̵̧̕s̷̝͗ ̴̮̿j̸̩̑u̸̳̾s̵̥̑ṱ̴̉ ̶̖̓å̵̜ ̶̻̈c̶̤͌r̸͙̓a̶̢͊n̶͙̆k̶̨̾ỳ̵̤,̴̧͘ ̴͉̅s̶̘͋h̵͌͜i̷̛̜ṫ̶̙t̷̿͜y̶̮͝ ̶̩͌w̷̯̓e̶̩͌ą̵̈́p̸̦͆o̸͖͛ń̸͙.̸͕́ ̴̢̐N̵͓̚ö̷̖́ţ̸̅ḫ̷͆i̵͎̕n̷̞̑g̶̻̓ ̵͔̑i̴̻̍m̷̠͒p̸͙͆ỏ̵͜ṙ̴̤t̵͍͛a̷̬͒n̷͙͌ẗ̸̳́." Herobrine lied, in truth, he knows what the Cavum portal does and why Kobayashi is planning to build and use the Cavum portal.

"Oh, alright then." Baudelaire took the paper and gazed at the Warden inside a cage made of Nether brick fence. "What are we planning to use that creature for?"

"N̶̮͗o̴̢̎b̴͜͝ö̸̩́ď̶̼y̸̝̕ ̸͓̿h̷͉̄ã̶̻ş̴̔ ̸̬͆e̶̖͂v̸̰́é̸͚ŗ̷̊ ̷̘͠u̷̝̕s̴͂ͅe̷͕͒ḏ̷̑ ̵̥͋t̴̘̀h̸̟͊è̶̱ ̶̪͐W̴̲̽a̶͌ͅr̴̯̎d̵̗͗ȇ̸ͅn̴͓̈́ ̷͔͋å̷̟s̸̥̄ ̴̧̕á̷̻ ̴̜͑w̵̗͂e̸̱͝a̵͕͌p̷̰̓o̵̗̐ň̶̳." Said Herobrine, "W̶͎̃e̴͙̿'̵̯̌l̶͔͗l̴̤͒ ̷̪̀ụ̷̉ṣ̴̆ḛ̵̈ ̸̧̚t̴͓͒h̴̺̓ẽ̵̬ ̶̩̄Ẁ̷̞a̶̩͝ṙ̸̯d̷͈͐e̸̤͝n̷̝̓ ̸̬̕a̸̠̿ṡ̶͔ ̸͉͝a̵̩̿ ̸̟͗b̵͚̃a̶̳͂ì̴̧t̷͍͛,̶̼͋ ̴̺͝l̵̩̆e̸͜͠t̴͚̀ ̵̳̈́ơ̵̥u̴̺̔r̷͝ͅ ̶̪̃e̸̙͊n̴̬̑e̴͇̿m̴͕̿i̵̠̕ě̵̠ṡ̵͕ ̷̫̇f̴̫͋i̴̺̍g̷̬̓h̸̳͝t̵̛̹ ̴̭͐i̷̼͑t̶̜͂.̴̳̽ ̵̥́O̶͔͋n̸̕͜c̷̘͐e̴̫͊ ̸̺́t̵͘ͅh̴̍ͅẻ̷͓ỳ̷̟ ̵̛̻g̶̭̚r̵̙̐ë̴̞́w̷͈̚ ̵̤̋t̷̆͜i̴̺͘r̶͖̐ë̴̢́d̶̻̔ ̵̘͑f̷̛̯i̶̯͛g̸̮͠ḧ̶̨́ẗ̵̜ị̶͠n̶͔̂ǵ̴̺ ̸̮̽ḭ̴͘t̵̬͠,̶̘͊ ̸̆ͅw̵̨͗ẹ̷̽'̸̺̔l̸̼̈́l̶̬̐ ̵̦̈́ĝ̸̜i̷̟͛v̶̰̆e̴͕̚ ̶̯́'̷̤͛e̷͍͝ṁ̵͎ ̶̳̾ȧ̴͖ ̸̱̑h̶͖͗e̶̩͛l̶͘ͅl̴̙͠ȕ̴̜v̸͍̌a̷̮͆ ̵̖͘s̶͕̐ȗ̸̝r̵̾ͅp̷͐ͅr̴̟̄i̵͙͌s̶͚͐e̵̓ͅ.̶̠͆"

Herobrine has something clever in mind, but he rather saves that idea for later in case he changes his mind. Right now, his main focus is to have another rematch with the Ender Dragon, Jean.

"Ă̷̟f̴̮͘t̵͚̎ẽ̸̱r̴̯̃ ̵͈̾I̷̠̽'̵͆͜m̴̝̈́ ̶͈͒d̸̞̈o̶̼̊n̵̲͠e̷̼͒ ̶͕̃w̴̝̆ḭ̸̎t̴͍̆h̷̡͒ ̵̹̈ÿ̷̪́o̸̪̽u̸̼͝,̴̘̈́ ̷̜̾Ï̷͍'̸̧́l̴̕͜l̵͍̿ ̵͎̔h̴͚̑a̶͍̿v̵̝͌ȅ̴͉ ̶̲̾y̵̡͗o̵͋ͅu̸̫̎r̷͝ͅ ̷̲͐e̷̼̔g̵̪̈́g̶͌͜.̸̢͌" Herobrine chuckled.