Returning Home

Flashback to when Y/N was little until adulthood...

Y/N was just 8 years old when he was taking a tour with his elementary school friends in the Parliament house. He and his classmates looked around with awe at the luxurious facilities of the Parliament House.

"Okay, children! This way! Time for you to see the new Order of the Stone!" said Y/N's teacher, Miss Gibby.

"Order of the Stone?! Gabriel???" said one of Y/N's classmates.

"No, Gabriel is not a fighter anymore. I think I heard he quit after being... a fake?" said another.

"A fake? No way."

"A fake? Stop lying, Mark."

"I'm serious! That's what I heard!"

All of Y/N's classmates walked down the hallway of the Parliament House, following their teacher. All of them followed but Y/N, who stared at a portrait of a legendary warrior:

 All of them followed but Y/N, who stared at a portrait of a legendary warrior:

(His face seems a little... disfigured, don't you think?)

The Governor, Mr Mitchell, saw Y/N alone, staring at the picture and walked towards him. "Hey, kid," he called out to Y/N, but he kept staring at the picture.

"Hey, kid. What are you doing here? Don't you have to follow your teacher?"

Y/N slowly turned and looked at Mr Mitchell, asking him, "What's his name? The guy in this picture?"

"Oh, him? His name's Daniel Middleton. You can call him the Diamond Minecart."

"The Diamond Minecart? He doesn't look like a minecart!" said Y/N.

Mr Mitchell laughed and said, "No, my boy. You don't understand. That's his nickname."

"Oh, I see."

There was silence between the two until Y/N broke it off and asked Mr Mitchell.

"Will... will I ever become a fighter like him?"

Mitchell responded to him with a smile and said, "If you listen to yourself and follow your dreams, then one day you'll be able to become a strong fighter like him. It will take a long time for you to become one, so... have some patience, kiddo. You'll get there eventually."

"Really?" he asked.

Mitchell laughed as he nodded, "Of course, you will, I can assure you that."

Y/N widened his eyes as he plans to achieve his dream to become a warrior as well. "Y/N!" His teacher called out to him. He turned around and saw her running to him.

"Oh! Mr Mitchell! G-Governor! It- It's nice to meet you!" Y/N's teacher, Miss Gibby bowed.

Mitchell laughed nervously as Miss Gibby yanked Y/N's hand and said to him, "Y/N, please don't wander off like that, okay?"