The Nether Realm

Our two protagonists enters the hellish kingdom of Herobrine, the heat inside the Nether realm is almost unbearable for Jean as her body began sweating, even after a second she enters the realm.

"Oh gosh, it's scorching in here..." she said, wiping off the purple sweat from her head.

Meanwhile, Y/N is also sweating, but he has no problems at all as he is used to the heat inside because he has been to the Nether multiple times, but it is also the first time he had enter one part of the Nether realm which is Herobrine's kingdom.

"C'mon, we gotta find the Cavum crystal." He yanked Jean's hand.

"Definitely," she said as she followed him.

The two run across the field of Netherracks, evading multiple Piglins that always comes up to them and demanded for gold nuggets. With their presence, Jean hid behind Y/N's back.

"Piglins!" She yelped, "Order them to leave us alone, Y/N!"

"Why are you so scared of them?" Y/N asked the Ender Dragon.

"Just kill them or ask them to leave us, Y/N!!!" She hides her face, looking away from the piglins.

"[Aggresive grunting]" In translation, they said: "Hand us any gold accessories or any valuable items related to gold!"

Both Y/N and Jean did not quite understand their unintelligible language. "What did it say?" Y/N asked the Ender Dragon.

"I'd ask you the same." Replied Jean.

Y/N drew out his sword, scaring the piglins. "GET BACK! GET BACK, YOU HEAR!?"

With that, the piglins slowly backed up from them, giving them a way.

"Hmph," Jean chuckled, impressed with how her rider made a way for them.

"C'mon, we gotta hurry."

The two held hands as they ran to find the Cavum crystal.

"Where'd you think the Cavum crystal is held at?" Jean asked her rider.

"Erhmm..." Y/N thinks hard to recall what Kobayashi said about the whereabouts of the crystal.

"From what I know, the Cavum Crystal sits at You-Know-Who's castle." Kobayashi told him, during his conversation with Y/N back in West Valley.

"It's... in Herobrine's castle."

"Damn..." Jean was nearly out of breath, she couldn't keep up with Y/N any more longer.

The two kept running and found a large castle made of Nether bricks in front of them, Herobrine's castle. "There it is..." Y/N said with his breath. "Let's get-" He turns around to look at Jean, only to find her coughing out dark purple blood out of her muzzle. Y/N noticed this and began to worry, "Oh shit, Jean!"

"I'm... I'm alright, I'm alright." She wasn't.

"Oh my god, Jean! I'm... I'm sorry I had to bring you here with me, I... I just wanted your help-"

"Y/N," Jean cuts him off, "It's okay. I... I can keep up, I can do it. I can do it." She said, a little weak.

"You sure?"

Jean nodded.

Y/N looks at the castle, which is a few miles from where they are and looks back at Jean, whose nose is bleeding. "Hey, don't push yourself too hard, okay?" He said as he wipes the blood off her snout.

Jean replied with a nod.

"Alright, c'mon let's go." He held her hand and the two ran for Herobrine's castle. Little did they know, one of Herobrine's servants spotted them.