Collateral Damage

Chaos ensues in the town of West Valley. Ghasts, Magma cubes and a variety of Nether creatures create calamity and destruction to the houses of the town, injuring dozens of innocent civilians. Our two warriors, Kobayashi and Y/N go on to handle the situation.

"Where the hell did these things come from?" asked Y/N.

"Only one way to find out," Kobayashi draws out his katana and began slashing multiple pigmen. Y/N drew out his Netherite sword and began killing off multiple creatures with two slashes only.

Just then, he heard the wailings of a child nearby. "MOMMA!!!"

Y/N ran towards the wailing child, who is trapped under debris. "It's okay! It's okay! I'll get you outta there."

The child continued wailing for his mother, "MOMMA!!! HELP ME!!!"

Therefore, Y/N began lifting the debris that traps the child. It was a struggle for him though, but he managed to lift the debris off the child. Finally, Y/N managed to free the child as the child ran to its mother. "Momma!"

"Oh, sweetie!" The mother arrives and embraced her child, before thanking Y/N for his help. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"No worries!" said Y/N, "But you guys need to go now. Go! Seek refuge!" Both the mother and her child ran off to safety.

Meanwhile, Luna arrives at the front of West Valley, with its guards killed by a malevolent creature that is able to break through into the town. "Shit!" She hurriedly walks into the city and found it completely dilapidated and burning. "Son of a- KOBAYASHI!!!" She yells out to Kobayashi, whom she knows that is in the town.

Kobayashi heard Luna's calling. "Luna?"

"Kobayashi!" She saw him fighting against a couple of Wither skeletons, until a Ghast appears behind him. She immediately runs to him and yelled, "LOOK OUT!"

Kobayashi turns around and saw the Ghast ready to shoot out a fireball out of its mouth. In the nick of time, Luna reaches him and deflected the fire ball back to the Ghast.

"ありがとお. (Thank you)" said Kobayashi as he tries to catch his breath.

"Now, where's the kid?" Luna asked. Kobayashi pointed at Y/N who is fighting a tall black skeleton wielding a stone sword. Y/N got everything under control as he broke the Wither skeleton's stone sword by one slash and dislocating all its limbs.

"There's something I gotta tell ya' about this kid." Said Kobayashi as he fends off a zombie pigman that was about to kill him.

"What about him?" Luna asked as she decapitates another zombie pigman.

"I think that kid has a dragon with him." Kobayashi snuffed out the secret Y/N's been hiding.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it." Said Luna.

Kobayashi was a little puzzled by what Luna meant by that. "Wait, what? You- knew about it?"

"Well," Luna grunted after pulling her sword out of a zombie pigman, "He said that that's a dragon costume for a friend. Well, it turns out it's actually a dragon. An Ender Dragon that is."

Kobayashi's heart fell after hearing that. "Wh- What?"

"LOOK, WE'LL HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH THE KID!  RIGHT NOW, LET'S KICK THESE GUYS' ASSES!" Luna yelled. Kobayashi and Luna splits up and began killing off multiple Nether creatures before Luna approaches Y/N.

Meanwhile, Jean is still in Kobayashi's house. She could hear all the mayhem that is happening outside, but knew that if she exposed herself outside, it'll endanger not just her life but Y/N's life as well. However, she is also getting worried about Y/N, concerned that he might not survive the fight that is happening outside.