On My Own

Hours earlier...

The sun is now shining all over the terrain of the Overworld, with Y/N finally arriving at the big city of the Capital.

The city is of a large kingdom, heavily guarded with large walls and a large castle at its centre. Y/N looked around at the astonishing environment, and couldn't believe his eyes. The Capital is a large city, much larger than Craftsburgh and EnderCon. Yet he still prefers to live in EnderCon city, though it's a small city, it is still much more beautiful than the Capital and Craftsburgh. Y/N also wondered to himself how long it took for this entire city to be built, even though their engineering resources aren't highly advanced as many cities were built by hand.

Y/N decided to keep that curiosity out of his mind and focus on getting the command block. However, something was distracting him from focusing. Y/N dazed like a walking corpse through the crowd. He was thinking about Jean, he could not stop thinking about the Ender Dragon.

"Jean..." he muttered. Suddenly, he was out of the trance when he accidentally bumped into a huge bald-headed guy.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, IDIOT." He barked.

"S-Sorry!" Y/N apologised, only for the guy to bump into him intentionally while passing by him.

Y/N recalls that the Command Block was kept hold by the King of the Capital, so he decided to meet the King in the castle. It was so crowded in that city, like molecules tightly packed together.

It took him nearly 5 minutes to get to the entrance of the King's castle. There was protesting as well, civilians pleading with their majesty to increase security amidst Herobrine's attacks. Y/N fought his way through the crowd and walked up the stairs to enter the castle, only for him to be halted by two loyal knights, with their battle axe blocking the entrance.

"Halt," One of them said, "This is a restricted area."

"Please, I have to talk to your King!" Y/N tried to force his way inside, but the knights forcefully tried to prevent him from entering the palace.

"GET... BACK!" They pushed Y/N, causing him to fall on his ass. "IF YOU DARE TRY TO ENTER THE KING'S PALACE WITHOUT VALIDATION, WE'LL HAVE YOU THROWN OUT!"

"Please! I gotta meet your King, this is urgent!"

Before the knights could persuade him to leave any further. The King finally steps outside of his palace, guarded by brute knights. "He's alright," he said. "He's just a warrior."

The two guards kneeled before the King, and so did Y/N.

"Stand up, young warrior." said the King. Y/N listened and stand up tall in front of the King.

"What brings a fine warrior like you here into my kingdom?"

Y/N was nervous to ask, "I... I'm in desperate need of your help."

The King was interested and brought Y/N into his palace. "Alright, come with me and you can ask what your question is. This is not a sight for many eyes."

As he said that, the protest roared much louder than before, completely pissed off to see that the King only brought in Y/N inside. He looked around the castle, amazed by how huge it is from the inside. Just then, he saw a paper, a picture of the sightings of Herobrine which the King claims it to be a creature.

Y/N snuck the picture into his pocket as he approached the King.

The King sat on his throne and asked, "Alright, boy. What is it you need that I can help?"

"Well," Y/N fiddled his fingers. "You sent out a letter of a mysterious creature going on a rampage in many towns and villages, right?"

"Yeah? What about it?"